• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

Yeah, so this feels like the ultimate heartbreak scenario. Don't let it happen Deacs. Make the simple plays - this Duke team sucks - the simple buckets will be there.

Also, I'd feel a lot better if we had Teague, James Johnson and Aminu in the starting lineup. Of course, if we did have:

Sallis
Teague
Johnson
Aminu
Reid

We would be 25-1 or 26-0.
If my aunt had balls…she’d be my uncle. How about: Duncan , RoRo, Rod Griffin, Chill, CP3.
Man, that front line would have destroyed any ACC team. Rodney and Rod Griffin were beasts at both ends. You youngins might no know that Rod Griffin was one of the very few players in ACC history to lead the league in scoring and rebounding. And we all know Duncan, Chill and CP3

Last edited:
Thor : [takes the headset] DOOK, hey, it's Thor again. You know, the God of Thunder? Listen, if you don't come to the game Saturday, I am gonna fly over to Cameron indoor, come down to that basement you're hiding in, rip off your arms and shove them up your butt!

Did anybody look to see if there are significant foul discrepancies involving specific teams?

Did anybody look to see if there are significant foul discrepancies involving specific teams?
Yes. #1 home foul advantage in the ACC, which of course is also the #1 road foul disadvantage in the ACC, belongs to Wake Forest

Pitt.
Look i get it. its Duke and we were born to hate them (not that its too difficult). BUT, i dont believe this is a MUST WIN. We still have 4 more games +ACCT upcoming. I'll bet you this. You think this game is big? just wait for Clemson in 2 weeks.
This game is way bigger than Clemson, IMHO. We are in 16 of 105 brackets on bracket matrix for a reason. We can’t just keep doing what we’re doing and lose to every really good team while beating up on bad to decent teams at home. A win here is exactly what we need.

Hopefully Clemson will be a huge game, because that will mean we have won the requisite number of games between now that then for it to matter.
I hope so to, but given our recent performance against them, this scares me, even at home.

Back