• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

I’m still mad that the year we were in Dayton I was supposed to be in Dayton that day as part of a M&A but it fell through last minute.

I’m still mad that the year we were in Dayton I was supposed to be in Dayton that day as part of a M&A but it fell through last minute.

The M&A or our hopes to make it to the main tournament?

Think he was both. An expert on dating in Dayton.
He was not. Only lived in Dayton area for about 6 months. Cant really claim expert level. Although I had plenty of fun in the Oregon district. Was a long time ago though. Probably 17 years now

And was more whoring than really dating

NBC Sunday Night News intro lead with the court storming story as if it was the worst thing on the planet... LMAO the media is a total joke. One single possession in an NCAA basketball game is 10 times as physical and dangerous as a bunch of smaller kids running past this guy.

When ESPN gives a teary interview to FlipFlop (assuming he survives the night), what species of critically endangered bird will he draw stength from? I'll guess the Great Indian Bustard.

NBC Sunday Night News intro lead with the court storming story as if it was the worst thing on the planet... LMAO the media is a total joke. One single possession in an NCAA basketball game is 10 times as physical and dangerous as a bunch of smaller kids running past this guy.
Our media today doesn't care about truth or whose lives they destroy. It's all about the clicks.

Back