• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 27: Duke @ LJVM - Saturday 2 pm - ESPN

One would think out of any other D-1 programs that at least Duke athletes would be cognizant of not making shit up to fit a narrative...

MV5BMjQwMTcyMDg2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTcxNjg0ODE@._V1_.jpg

One thing I loved is how, while Flopowski is accosting one of our students, Hildreth steals the ball, dribbles right through a court storming, and makes the left handed layup about 1.5 seconds after the horn sounded.

Hildreth was like, "I am taking no chances with a 4 point lead, I am BURYING them."

Cam had already mentioned about being a little salty about Duke getting a last second dunk in Cameron so I’m 99% positive he was going in for a jam but then the students rushing the court messed up his steps and he had to do a layup instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are three people to blame.

1. Flop for lacking awareness to get off the court.

2. Sheyerface for abandoning his clueless player.

3. Ron Wellman for destroying our basketball program so no one knows how to act in big game situations. Fan man couldn't even get the Wake Forest cheer started.

Vermont I think you've gone too far this time. It simply isn't his fault that he's unable to control his, admittedly horrific, squirts in the worst moments. You too would've been terrified and squeezed a few out on the parquet if you saw the absolute warriors storming his waships?
it's the season of the shits

There are three people to blame.

1. Flop for lacking awareness to get off the court.

2. Sheyerface for abandoning his clueless player.

3. Ron Wellman for destroying our basketball program so no one knows how to act in big game situations. Fan man couldn't even get the Wake Forest cheer started.
#3 can't be right.

That's the easiest cheer ever, and is totally appropriate while standing in line for concessions, at the toilet at a home game, while exiting Kenan Memorial stadium this fall, or any other place where fellow Deacons congregate.

3. Ron Wellman for destroying our basketball program so no one knows how to act in big game situations. Fan man couldn't even get the Wake Forest cheer started. Not only did the crowd struggle with the WAKE FOREST cheer, a substantial percentage of the crowd doesn’t know the fight song and when to say the “GO DEACS” part.
Not only did the students struggle with WAKE FOREST, a substantial percentage do not know the rhythm of the fight song and when to say GO DEACS. This is the knock on effect of voluntarily destroying our program by hiring [Redacted] and Manning—no question.

Not only did the students struggle with WAKE FOREST, a substantial percentage do not know the rhythm of the fight song and when to say GO DEACS. This is the knock on effect of voluntarily destroying our program by hiring [Redacted] and Manning—no question.
I also noticed at one point they were yelling “let’s go Wake” akin to the Duke cheer. I was hoping it was taunting and we’re not actually adopting that shit.

With like 3 mins left I saw an army of green neon security type folks between the final student section and the Duke fans/bench. Where did they all go when the court storming happened?
I read somewhere that the green neon people were ushers. The security people were in black. Don't know if true.

i can't believe we celebrate the tool responsible for this mess

I also noticed at one point they were yelling “let’s go Wake” akin to the Duke cheer. I was hoping it was taunting and we’re not actually adopting that shit.

I heard that over the radio broadcast. Remember thinking WTF?

Whaaattttt the fuck.

On the bright side of cheering I was digging the Seven Nation Army for basketball - Although I’m not sure if it is more appropriate on defense or on offense

The clapping during the fight song was off. I thought it was just me losing my mind but glad someone else noticed it.

Back