• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: NC State Wolfpack @ PNC Arena: Wednesday - 9pm - Ballys

No one tunes into games to listen to random guests drone on about things that happened 3 decades ago
Thurl Bailey isn't random and he's the color commentator for the Jazz so he's in his element.

What are they reviewing? Dude slipped on the rim and fell on his head. What's there to look at?

Was that dude wearing leopard skin drawers?

I want to get behind Forbes but he is never going to win with defense like we play. Not to mention the turnovers, lack of rebounding, and frequent poor shot selection. Basically many of the basketball fundamentals.

Sucks for Damari. Can only hope it is not the acl.

We are talented enough to make the NCAA just like last year but we are going to be on the outside looking in again. Primarily because we don’t value the fundamentals of basketball.

I think all WF fans are pulling for Forbes but the way we are playing the game is just not going to get it done at this level. NCAA or bust next year for Forbes.

Thurl Bailey is no rando. I agree with the sentiment that this isn't the time but he deserves respect.

I want to get behind Forbes but he is never going to win with defense like we play

We were ranked basically the same offensively and defensively last year. We're playing to this team's particular limitations

Can't be this bad on defense and give up offensive rebounds at the rate this team does.

We have good offensive players but it feels like we are out-athleted across the board outside of Burns, who of course presents his own challenges. State is one of the few teams that can match up with Appleby's quickness.

Well we didn’t fix the turnover issues from last games and we haven’t fixed the defense all year.

Is there a seasonal shot chart for Marsh? I'd love to see what that looks like.

Back