• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: NC State Wolfpack @ PNC Arena: Wednesday - 9pm - Ballys

These turnovers are absurd at this point. Like what the fuck are we doing.

Well, our "assists" to State are pretty high....🙄

"Here,take this and see if you can hit a uncontested 3 or a dunk."

Anyone know when spring practice starts? This shit is over.

Another awful self inflicted loss. Silly JV level turnovers. So frustrating.

No just turnovers, bad turnovers. Live turnovers. Bad passes. Hell, I could steal half these passes. I'm not sure what has happened lately but the turnovers have gotten a lot worse...

Done. I'm going to bed. Forbes is a step up from the last two but my God year three and no defense, no boxing out, and middle school turnovers. Guess we have the NIT to look forward to every year

these turnovers looks like the teen wolf basketball montage where the other team just throws directly at michael j fox over and over

No just turnovers, bad turnovers. Live turnovers. Bad passes. Hell, I could steal half these passes. I'm not sure what has happened lately but the turnovers have gotten a lot worse...
Most are just literally going directly to the other team.

Until a coach teaches this team to VALUE the basketball and play defense, I see very little changing in the way of results. It's just a variation of the same old crap.

We just don’t have the dudes. It will be better next season.
Have a really hard time believing this. Maybe Bobi makes a big jump and he’s been really solid this year. But we will need a star PG minimum from the portal and a lot of help in the post. Otherwise you’re looking at a very similar team.

Back