• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 28: NC State Wolfpack @ PNC Arena: Wednesday - 9pm - Ballys

About time. Disrupt the passing lane. Get a fastbreak three.

I get we have to have the horses, but aren’t there a lot of teams full of limited athleticism white dudes that play WAY better defense than we do?

Too many turnovers and we do not attempt to rebound the ball. State is as quick or quicker than us. Just sloppy

WTF didn’t anyone pick up Smith driving to the basket…just maddening

DW has not been the player I hoped he could be, but still important.

We do something well and turn around and give it right back. Why is Appleby jogging back after getting blocked?

Done. I'm going to bed. Forbes is a step up from the last two but my God year three and no defense, no boxing out, and middle school turnovers. Guess we have the NIT to look forward to every year
We'll definitely improve with Fredrick. Has a handle. Appleby is good but he gets into trouble in a crowd when he bends over being only 6 feet. This is where he commits a great deal of his TOs.

These State players have been way more demonstrative about fouls than Damari when he got a T last game.

And really we are only down 6 so I’d love to think we could still win this game but we have been killing ourselves the last few games.

And right on cue shot clock violation.

We are not the most talented team…but they are talented enough to make the tournament IF they would play defense, value the basketball and rebound. You don’t have to be the most talented team to do those things. I’m afraid it’s coaching…I hope not I want Forbes to win. I like everything about him until the games start

You can love Forbes as much as you want but a lot of this is coaching.

Back