• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 3: Utah Valley Wolverines - Tuesday 7 pm - ACCN+

I really don't get the pubsub love. I forgot to include Wegmans, which are clearly better.

Sub Chain Rankings (of shops I have access to)
1. J Mikes
2. Firehouse
3. Schlotzsky's
4. Quiznos
5. Which Wich
6. Subway
Schlotzsky's is great, but a sub place? Potbelly is more of a sub place than Schlotzsky's.

I miss the days when Quizno's was good. Always chose them over Subway because you could get your sub hot there. Then Subway started doing that and Quizno's quality seemed to fall at about the same time. Or maybe I was just drunk all the time so I thought it was better than it really was.

Schlotzsky's still da bomb, though. I'm mad that I don't have one close enough to hit regularly.

In the lists of bad teams let’s not forget that Colgate absolutely destroyed Cuse last night too. It’s been 3 games and we are 3-0. I trust that we will continue to improve but the only thing that really matters right now are wins and losses.

That's two years in a row that Cuse has lost at home to Colgate by double digits.

Fresh take - we underperformed last night due to the uniforms. The grey uni's are atrocious and have nothing to do with either old gold, black or white. Burn them now!
Whew, didn’t see a lot of comments about our grey uniforms so thought maybe I was being too critical. They’re hideous. Never ever wear them again.

+1 for burning the greys. Also we should find a dry cleaner, because they were wrinkled as hell.

Posted during the game - the gray uniforms look light blue when we have blue lights ringing the lower bowl. Absolutely hideous.

Also, we don’t need to see the sweat tracks on the gray shorts.

what am i looking at, thatguy

eta: oops, i see now. yeah, you're right!

It doesn't help that the color temp on the ACCN broadcasts are hideous. Not sure that's a network thing or a Joel thing but everything looks super cool (blue tinted).

Back