• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 30: GT - LJVM - Tuesday 9 pm - ACCN

Have we led every single game at some point in the second half this year?

Maybe not at Duke? UGA?

Maybe all of them. Just insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone remember the cartoon stick-figure man dressed in a nice tux and top hat, that turns sideways and disappears into a line? I feel like that's Carr. You never know which one you're going to get. Good, aggressive, balanced play or....turns sideways a leaves the court between the crack in a closed door.

The problem with all the close road losses is they eliminate any margin of error. You have to be perfect at home and can’t affford a night like this one. It sucks.

I am afraid we are going to end the year on a 5 game losing streak (really hope that’s not the case).

The problem with all the close road losses is they eliminate any margin of error. You have to be perfect at home and can’t affford a night like this one. It sucks.

I am afraid we are going to end the year on a 5 game losing streak (really hope that’s not the case).

Afraid? I have no doubt now. Clemson will crush us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's pretty amazing to lose at home to a team with 16 turnovers who only shot 2 FTs. Hard to duplicate that type of failure.

It's pretty amazing to lose at home to a team with 16 turnovers who only shot 2 FTs. Hard to duplicate that type of failure.
We're ridiculously successful at failure

The bad call takes focus off of what a bad coaching and playing performance that was.
They probably missed a walk but we missed 3 point blank layups! That is 2 pts vs 6. We made 17 FT’s to their 2. No, the focus is on our terrible play.
We gave them numerous offensive rebounds in the first half that gave them three 3’s. They outrebounded us 34-25.
Wake lost the game by getting down 19 and not playing the game plan.

They probably missed a walk but we missed 3 point blank layups! That is 2 pts vs 6. We made 17 FT’s to their 2. No, the focus is on our terrible play.
We gave them numerous offensive rebounds in the first half that gave them three 3’s. They outrebounded us 34-25.
Wake lost the game by getting down 19 and not playing the game plan.
Our shitty play in no way excuses the absolute hot garbage of ACC reffing. Maybe we get some respect as a conference if people actually enjoy watching the games and respect the result. No need to bootlick. We can have both covnersations.

Almost like losing a road game to a team that shot 0% from three and trailed by double digits at halftime...

I know we love that 60% - 50% - 90% game as never being done before, but I have to guess those two beauties also haven't been done before...

"The powers that be" want this fucker for some more dead-ass seasons? Why?

We’ve still got a path though right?😆 I’ve never really given up on a Wake Forest team before, by that I mean stopped caring and supporting. This one I have, had the talent and the opportunity to have a really good to even great season and they’ve pissed it away for no good reason.

Stoudamire: "When Miles drove to the lane and slipped I thought could it be another opportunity slipped away??"

Even the opposing coach anticipated a travel call.

Should have been game over as Forbes said.

We’ve still got a path though right?😆 I’ve never really given up on a Wake Forest team before, by that I mean stopped caring and supporting. This one I have, had the talent and the opportunity to have a really good to even great season and they’ve pissed it away for no good reason.
i mean they could win the acc tournament. hahahahahah ahahahahahahahah

problem is i bought into the hype. "metrics", nine game winning streak, reid coming back, monsanto, greenberg (and others) calling the starting five the most talented in the acc. plus the preseason magazine i purchased had wake making the round of 32 (haha).
results and reality have this team as middle of the road. not too long ago i was thinking they could get to 15-5. hahaha fuck me
oh well, have to remember zero expectations.

Know Forbes will get another year despite all the chagrin on this board. Just asking but should Justin Gray be considered? At least he’s a native son.

Back