• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Clemson - Saturday - 6 pm ACCN

Does anyone have any extra Clemson tickets they are not using ? I am looking for two.

Actually think we win tomorrow, pressure is off. I think the pressure of the must win vs. Ga. Tech got to them.

Go Deacs! Time for all of us to stick together. This is a good albeit mentally fragile team with significant upside. Let’s see the upside. I’m thinking the pressure may be off a bit.

That Tech game was a full in bad luck storm. How many shots did tech have that bounced in the rim 4 times then fell in, and the last throw it up in the air make after a terrible No Fallon the travel. That was ridiculous and incompetent officiating.

Let’s Go!

My kid tells me Lunardi still has us last in. How is that possible? So if we win this, win the 5-12, and win the 5-4, we could make the tourney? Can't handle that.

My kid tells me Lunardi still has us last in. How is that possible? So if we win this, win the 5-12, and win the 5-4, we could make the tourney? Can't handle that.
Your kid is mistaken. His last tweeted update has us as the 7th team out. ESPN site doesn’t update every day.

Realistically, for the ACC tournament, what is the range we could be seeded? Like say I had my quarterly review on Thursday, and I didn't want to go in there having taken the afternoon before off, like 6 or 7 seed is probably most likely right?

If WF wins tomorrow, the Deacs will most likely be the #5 seed. If WF loses, there are so many other teams involved that WF could drop considerably.

I honestly think this is just because he knows Wake isn't making it, he hates the Wake fanbase, and he wants to put us through more hell by giving us hope.

(just saw the real explanation - that the ESPN website doesn't update as frequently as his Tweets where he has us 7th out AFTER PITT btw).

I am not even sure that 100% gets us in, I feel like we would need one more win to feel safe. It's all a long shot right now but win Saturday and get things rolling....maybe lol.
I think that a win tomorrow, and 2 wins next weekend will likely get us to the First Four.

I predict a double-digit loss and bottom-half of the ACC finish. Love the Deacs, but the team and staff have packed it in. Really couldn't care less about the NIT this year.

I predict a double-digit loss and bottom-half of the ACC finish. Love the Deacs, but the team and staff have packed it in. Really couldn't care less about the NIT this year.
I don’t agree with this. They were tight tues not complacent. The effort expended in that comeback was great. I WILL BE disappointed and pissed I there is a poor effort Saturday, but I do not believe we have quit.

Who is the most likely 4 seed in that scenario. We will need the second game to be a Quad one win.

if WF wins and Pitt beats NC State at home, the seeds are:

4 Pitt
5 WF
6 Clemson
7 Cuse

If WF wins and Pitt loses the seeds are:

4 Clemson
5 WF (rematch with Clemson if WF wins the 5-12 or 5-13 game; WF's record in ACCT rematches from the last game of the regular season is LOLBad)
6 Cuse
7 Pitt

Either way I think WF needs a win over #1 UNC/Duke to get serious at-large consideration, and if we get that far, may as well win Saturday

Back