• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Clemson - Saturday - 6 pm ACCN

if WF wins and Pitt beats NC State at home, the seeds are:

4 Pitt
5 WF
6 Clemson
7 Cuse

If WF wins and Pitt loses the seeds are:

4 Clemson
5 WF (rematch with Clemson if WF wins the 5-12 or 5-13 game; WF's record in ACCT rematches from the last game of the regular season is LOLBad)
6 Cuse
7 Pitt

Either way I think WF needs a win over #1 UNC/Duke to get serious at-large consideration, and if we get that far, may as well win Saturday
I think we would be better off beating Clemson twice right? Pitt wouldnt steal our bid and tough to keep us out having just beat a tournament team in our conference twice in a row.

I think we would be better off beating Clemson twice right? Pitt wouldnt steal our bid and tough to keep us out having just beat a tournament team in our conference twice in a row.
Yes. Two wins over Clemson would be better than one win over Clemson one over Pitt. That said, seems a little unlikely that NC State wins at Pitt, but you never know.

Nice one, Conor

MV5BNTY1MzgzOTYxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI4OTEwMjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1600_.jpg

Torvik still projects Wake in with a win over Clemson and two ACC tournament wins. So many things can and will happen in the next week it is just a guess at this point.

The only advantage to getting Pitt is that a win over Pitt would kill a potential bubble rival. Clemson would help more in the metrics. But that would mean beating Clemson twice in a week.

We have 2 quad 1 wins all year and we dream of adding 2 in under a week.

Go Deacs! Time for all of us to stick together. This is a good albeit mentally fragile team with significant upside. Let’s see the upside. I’m thinking the pressure may be off a bit.

That Tech game was a full in bad luck storm. How many shots did tech have that bounced in the rim 4 times then fell in, and the last throw it up in the air make after a terrible No Fallon the travel. That was ridiculous and incompetent officiating.

Let’s Go!
Forbes said it wasn’t a travel

It was an obvious fucking traveling violation. Forbes going out of his way to not blame the officials because they were clearly to blame.

Back