• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Clemson - Saturday - 6 pm ACCN

Not trying to. Just trying to help you guys understand the guys in stripes don’t care who wins & aren’t trying to miss a call anymore than Wake was trying to miss those 3 layups in the 2nd half.
Nobody is saying that the refs intentionally missed the call because they wanted GT to win. But they did miss the call.

No need to sound the alarm bells quite yet, but I haven't seen Damari Monsanto on the court for any of the warmups yet. Can't recall when he usually comes out, but feel like it usually has happened by this point.

maybe they are just keeping him in the locker room until he is announced a starter and he runs out like the ultimate warrior

I feel like we win or lose this game by 20+ and hard to predict which way it will go. Just can’t imagine a close game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No pregame recognition for Damari 😞

They only did Carr and a manager

We're going to get curb stomped. This team is all done
From Essex Thayer’s tweet, it appears Damari Monsanto is all done.

It would be beyond disappointing if the team is done. I don’t think they are. I think the effort will be there tonight.

this damari thing is just as fucked up as how the season has gone
kick in the nuts

If he’s been a problem, good to have him not out there. Should have happened sooner based on everything we’ve seen. Maybe too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back