• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Syracuse @ the JMA Wireless Dome - Saturday 5 pm - Bally's

I mean, if you told me we were throwing this game to get Syracuse again in the ACC tourney I'd believe it.

And I'd rather believe that than think we are actually this bad without Monsanto.

Marsh really can’t utilize his size to its full extent. What about Bradford??? Oof. This was just a bad half

Also, I can’t believe how many shots we’ve passed up and failure to drop it down to the low block.

I mean, if you told me we were throwing this game to get Syracuse again in the ACC tourney I'd believe it.

And I'd rather believe that than think we are actually this bad without Monsanto.

giphy.gif

Hope Gminski and Werme get paid in cash today. Bally goes Ch. 11 they will become unsecured creditors.

This is for the NIT.

Our women were playing for the WNIT and came back from a 20 point deficit in the 3rd quarter. What are the men going to do?
I’m not sure I want to see us lose to some school I’ve barely heard of on ESPN+ anyway.

Syracuse’s zone is tough, but our lack of physicality inside and at the top of the key is killing us. Carr and Marsh are super weak with the ball in the paint.

I’ve officially gone from being optimistic that the light is about to come on for Bobi to being completely frustrated. He’s just so bad unless he’s got an open set 3.

I can’t believe we’ve won 18 games with this clown car.
I wasn’t able to watch the first half but…what? I see him being very, very good next year with a full offseason and a year of experience.

Maybe one of the doctors on this board can explain how a person as big as Marsh can POSSIBLY be as weak as he plays. It's quite incredible that a person of that stature can be that weak.

Announcers had an entire half to figure out what that technical was for and just didn't.

Announcers had an entire half to figure out what that technical was for and just didn't.

One of the Syracuse players at the half. They said who it was, but I don’t remember.

E: Or do you mean on Forbes?

Boeheim sucks so much. Just retire or die.

Stan said Wake only taken 6 free throws, Syracuse 19.

Marsh can’t rebound over anyone. Zero value as a big if he can’t at least do that.

Back