• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Syracuse @ the JMA Wireless Dome - Saturday 5 pm - Bally's

If I didn’t think it would destroy the country, I’d identify as a fan of a good basketball team.

I’m sick and tired of limping into the end of the regular season and ACC tourney. This shit is getting old.

What's up with Bradford?

Can Forbes teach our 6'10"+ guys how to shoot 10-15 ft jumpers?

I've never seen a tall Wake team so poor at posting up, hooks, short jumpers.

Can’t believe Taylor and Keller are out there together. But it is what it is.

Thanks for the reminder. We can watch a pitch or two during the commercial breaks.
May as well invest in the program that has a prayer of being relevant.

I’m sick and tired of limping into the end of the regular season and ACC tourney. This shit is getting old.
saw a post on twitter, something like wake is 8-8 in 2023 and only two of those wins were against a team with a winning record.

This is for the NIT.

Our women were playing for the WNIT and came back from a 20 point deficit in the 3rd quarter. What are the men going to do?

If Wake loses both games against Syracuse and finishes 18-14 and are theoretically knocked out of the NIT, then does anyone think they would accept a bid to the CBI?

I understand the CBI isn’t the NIT, but it is still post season experience for the players that are returning next season.

If Wake loses both games against Syracuse and finishes 18-14 and are theoretically knocked out of the NIT, then does anyone think they would accept a bid to the CBI?

I understand the CBI isn’t the NIT, but it is still post season experience for the players that are returning next season.
No

What's up with Bradford?

Can Forbes teach our 6'10"+ guys how to shoot 10-15 ft jumpers?

I've never seen a tall Wake team so poor at posting up, hooks, short jumpers.
He’s processing

I know many don’t think the game needs a bulldozer PF or C anymore…but watching this game and having Burns torch us twice this year, I wish we had a big body who played basketball well.

There were no major conference teams in the CBI last year.

The only way we are going to be relevant next year is if we have a decent amount of roster turnover, success in the portal and an immediate impact from some of the SG high school commits.

We make Jesse Edwards look like Tim Duncan.

Dude knocked his own shot off the goal. Carr barely jumped.

Back