• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 31: Syracuse @ the JMA Wireless Dome - Saturday 5 pm - Bally's

I’m not sure I want to see us lose to some school I’ve barely heard of on ESPN+ anyway.

I forgot the games were on ESPN+. I’ll miss them on vacation this year too.

Franky except for Monsanto, I hope nobody from this year's team comes back.

Bobi will be really good next year. Cam and Andrew are reliable starters. Monsanto obviously will be very good if he comes back and is healthy. Everyone else has a long way to go.

Williamson has become Brandon Childress for me. Thanks for your time, but the best thing about this season ending soon is that I never have to see him getting tons of minutes in a Deacon uniform ever again.

Williamson has become Brandon Childress for me. Thanks for your time, but the best thing about this season ending soon is that I never have to see him getting tons of minutes in a Deacon uniform ever again.
Disagree. Always have a soft spot for a local kid.

He had a great senior game and I was happy for him.

This is honestly humiliating. Syracuse has gotten their asses handed to them multiple times in a row against genuinely shitty teams.

Disagree. Always have a soft spot for a local kid.

He had a great senior game and I was happy for him.
They are both local kids and they both got tons and tons of minutes for years and stunk. Not their fault. Largely on bad teams getting more minutes than they deserved.

This game was hopeless from the start. Giraud last game. 03 team honored. Jerseys retired. No chance. And we are so weak against athletic big men

Can’t believe Taylor and Keller are out there together. But it is what it is.

I just want to remind everyone that our top-5 baseball team is also playing right now.

Thanks for the reminder. We can watch a pitch or two during the commercial breaks.

Back