• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: Cuse Again -- ACCT @ The Greensboro Coliseum -- Wednesday Noon - ESPN

Just refreshed my memory of Blah heim talking about tourney in GBoro. Also, didn't he imply after playing Wake he didn't know where he/we are? As to tourney said should be played in NY (1 team, his), DC (0), Atlanta (1team). Not where 4 teams call home. What an arrogant, condescending ass. Go back to the big Least. Hope SF and our Deacs give a Tobacco Road ass whipping. And good luck getting back weather wise to Syraupchuck. Go Deacs!

Oof, watching us go to last in the ACC for offense since Monsanto went down gives me little hope for Wednesday. We also looked clueless against Syracuse’s zone. Put Keller/Klintman/Carr at the top of the key and take 40 shots from there instead of from 3 and we might have a chance.

I think you can park at the Church on Gate City Blvd across from the Greensboro Visitors center. That used to be a big fundraiser for them.

Are you serious? That's fantastic news, I had no idea any venue was less than $15-20 for any big time event these days. I think the Hurricanes are charging $30 for parking now at the PNC Arena.
If you’re willing to walk 10 minutes then you can park at PNC for free. I also think most of the pay lots are $20.

You should be able to find a free parking space around Spring garden and chapmen. The blind tiger or whatever it has become would not be open during the day so that parking should be wide open

If you’re willing to walk 10 minutes then you can park at PNC for free. I also think most of the pay lots are $20.
Yeah, $22 in advance, $30 day of for Canes games (a little cheaper for NC State games). And yes, I usually park on the side streets at PNC most games and make the 12-15 minute walk, but came out to my car last January after a Canes game and found a cinderblock had been thrown through the passenger window and my car rummaged through. :cry:

At least I didn't lose three laptops like the car behind me did!

The fix was in at the dome. Foul Carr out while letting edwards go over the back time after time to score eleventy billion points?!

Hopefully Wake gets a fair shake in Greensboro.

not sure if the parking attendant was full of shit, just told me it would be $25 for the rest of the week

Opening line: WF -3 O/U 155. Hmmm...

Back