• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: Cuse Again -- ACCT @ The Greensboro Coliseum -- Wednesday Noon - ESPN

Wake up to -4.

Taking out terribleness in the ACCT out of it, which admittedly is hard to do as a Wake fan, the odds that we play as poorly as we did Saturday are low. 10/39 from 3, turnovers galore, foul trouble on both bigs, and not playing in a dome, are all going in our favor.

Williamson will continue to get open looks, so I'll take him to score double figures. Klintman should also have a good chance to make some 3's.

I wonder if we will "invert" the offense again and have Appleby at the sweet spot in the middle.

Would like to see Marsh get more minutes at the 5, as the lob was there a few times.

Yeah, I think for us to win, Williamson has to hit some open looks from 3. Will also need shots to fall for others (Appleby, Klintman, Carr), but if Williamson can hit 4+ 3s, I think we'll be in good shape.

But stopping Edwards and not allowing Girard to go crazy from 3 are probably the most important things. As Forbes says, our halfcourt defense is good enough when we can get set up... It's when we turn it over that we get in big trouble. Transition defense is terrible.

Yeah, I think for us to win, Williamson has to hit some open looks from 3. Will also need shots to fall for others (Appleby, Klintman, Carr), but if Williamson can hit 4+ 3s, I think we'll be in good shape.

But stopping Edwards and not allowing Girard to go crazy from 3 are probably the most important things. As Forbes says, our halfcourt defense is good enough when we can get set up... It's when we turn it over that we get in big trouble. Transition defense is terrible.
That means Appleby in particular needs to take care of the basketball. Cannot have seven turnovers from him. Rather, need team total turnovers below 10.

They better be ready or this is the last game of the year.

I guess it’s pathetic that I was happily surprised that this is on ESPN.

I was out after State, but I can't not be all in for this. It's just not in me.

1-0 and we hopefully put the final nail in Boeheim's coffin.

4-0 and we're ACCT champs.

10-0 and we win the Natty.

It's March baby. LET'S GOOOOOOO!

Back