• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 32: Cuse Again -- ACCT @ The Greensboro Coliseum -- Wednesday Noon - ESPN

Makes sense overall given we opened -1 at Cuse over the weekend. Figure Cuse got a little boost from being at home even over normal and then traveling down? Who knows.

Cuse doesn’t have Melo giving them a pep talk/threatening them if they don’t perform well this time. Hopefully we learned what works and what doesn’t against the zone and will attack it more comfortably. I don’t have much hope, but playing Cuse in the Dome on Senior Day when Melo is court side and they’re honoring the 2003 Champs was a bad recipe. I can’t see them coming out with that same energy in a sleepy Gboro Colisuem.

It has been years since I didn’t have some huge hearing on the day Wake played, largely because it’s been mid-day and one day only for quite a while. I can actually work from home today and watch this game which is either a good sign or the universe hates me more than usual this year. GO DEACS!

It has been years since I didn’t have some huge hearing on the day Wake played, largely because it’s been mid-day and one day only for quite a while. I can actually work from home today and watch this game which is either a good sign or the universe hates me more than usual this year. GO DEACS!

Please bring us some luck today! I can't watch as I will be tied up in meetings today. :(

This game should be an enjoyable watch since I view it as a win/win. It'd be nice to see us get revenge and move on to get a shot at Miami, or it'll be a relief to put this season to rest finally. I'm confident Forbes has the program headed in the right direction so it's hard to feel too negative despite an obviously disappointing season.

I wouldn’t put cash on the Deacs at -3, but my gut tells me this game means nothing to Boeheim and his staff, who usually are in the hunt for a tournament bid. If Wake can take control early, Cuse might fold.

The NCAA Tournament begins for us today.

After the pay for play stuff I think this one is important to Forbes. We'll see what happens.

You can throw all of the storylines out that you want... The bottom line is that these are two mediocre teams that have been playing shitty basketball lately. Whichever team is motivated to be there will likely win.

Think we'll play much better than Saturday.

Key question really is just whether the 2-3 zone is something we can take advantage with our current roster. We have a lot of capable-but-somewhat-hesitant-and/or-inexperienced shooters who can hurt Syracuse from 3, but we just haven't really seen it yet at a high level.

Back