• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 8: @ The Wisconsin Badgers: Tuesday 9pm ESPNU

Yeah not perfect but if I go to a bar to watch I’m spending more than $20 anyway with the possibility of being sad drunk after.

if you have a parent or something with a cable login you can use that which is what I do since I have YTTV

Yeah when I put in my zip code it says there's no network available in my area, but I know which channel carries it. Just a ridiculous contract situation with so many services not carrying Bally

Is Hulu/espn+ not going to cover me? It did for football.

Hulu had last night’s game incorrectly listed for ESPN2. I just clicked on the graphic for our game and could not figure out why I was watching Iowa or some team warm up. Then I realized it was playing ESPN2. Then I flip to the U and of course Clemson is playing.

Man. The hell is wrong with an $8 haircut???

The secret is to find somebody whose skills translate to a cut which looks much better than $8, but still charges about $8. Brownell looks like his he still visits his third grade barber.

if you have a parent or something with a cable login you can use that which is what I do since I have YTTV
Are they strict on location? Can I use my parents' cable login in NC to watch the local Bally's station here?

I'm sure there's a line, but Forbes said post-game if you take a shot and miss and look over to him, you're playing for the wrong coach. He wants guys to play with swag, especially on the road. I think Monsanto personifies that and sets that tone. As long as the effort is there on both ends, I think he'll let it ride.

Monsanto was running down the court celebrating a huge shot and the announcers said Forbes was barking at him to get back on D. I thought he was actually celebrating with him. But I could be wrong.

Are they strict on location? Can I use my parents' cable login in NC to watch the local Bally's station here?
ha, I actually have my mom's both for her house in FL (Mediacom) and NC (Spectrum). You get whatever station the login has. I used the Mediacom one for a while then I think there wasn't a Wake game on one time so I switched to Spectrum.

Back when I used the Xfinity streaming app, it was just based on my residence. So I'd always get Atlanta channels, even if I were logging in from Florida or Texas.

yeah I was able to watch every Bally's bball game last year. I think we didn't have a football game on it this year or am I wrong?

Yeah basically seems like if you have access to a cable login that will carry that specific RSN, you can use the info on Ballys website to log in and watch. I'll double check it on a live event tonight or tomorrow night, but I've got a live feed up of whatever their gambling show is that's currently on.

Yeah basically seems like if you have access to a cable login that will carry that specific RSN, you can use the info on Ballys website to log in and watch. I'll double check it on a live event tonight or tomorrow night, but I've got a live feed up of whatever their gambling show is that's currently on.
there's also an app for Amazon/Roku

The Bally Sports+ app is new this year. It is different than from when you could log into the site in past years.

I'm more excited to see Bobi start to use his size and athleticism to get to the basket and generate easy shots than for his 3s to start dropping. He's shown flashes that make me think he's close, the game just needs to slow down for him a little.

Back