• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

good grief, will there be anyone left in congress when this is all said and done?

good grief, will there be anyone left in congress when this is all said and done?

The women?

Now watch Joni Ernst get accused of whipping out a breast.

Weinstein 'derailed my career' Sorvino says after Peter Jackson claim

Damn

—————
Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson said both Sorvino and Ashley Judd were "blacklisted" following conversations with Weinstein's company.

Both actresses have claimed the media mogul sexually harassed them.

Weinstein has denied allegations of misconduct, and of blacklisting the actresses.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy was initially in development with Weinstein's Miramax company, before being passed to New Line Cinema.

In an interview with Stuff.co.nz this week, Jackson said he was interested in casting both women in the blockbuster franchise.

"I recall Miramax telling us they were a nightmare to work with and we should avoid them at all costs. This was probably in 1998," he told the site.

"At the time, we had no reason to question what these guys were telling us."

"I now suspect we were fed false information about both of these talented women - and as a direct result their names were removed from our casting list."

"In hindsight, I realise that this was very likely the Miramax smear campaign in full swing," Jackson said...
—————

For the lawyers, since the revenue for those movies is ongoing, does that override the typical statue of limitations?

For the lawyers, since the revenue for those movies is ongoing, does that override the typical statue of limitations?

children-parenting-statues-kids-curfews-parent-30703735_low.jpg

Quote:
----------
...The woman complained to CNBC executives about Matthews making inappropriate comments and jokes about her while in the company of others.

The MSNBC spokesman said that they thoroughly reviewed the situation at the time and that Matthews received a formal reprimand. Based on people who were involved in matter, the network concluded that the comments were inappropriate and juvenile but were not intended to be taken as propositions...
----------

Quote:
----------
...The woman complained to CNBC executives about Matthews making inappropriate comments and jokes about her while in the company of others.

The MSNBC spokesman said that they thoroughly reviewed the situation at the time and that Matthews received a formal reprimand. Based on people who were involved in matter, the network concluded that the comments were inappropriate and juvenile but were not intended to be taken as propositions...
----------

Good. He's an irritating hack.

Quote:
----------

----------

I'm not surprised at all by this one. Matthews has always been an arrogant jerk and blowhard - a kind of Bill O'Reilly of the left - so it shouldn't be very surprising that he harassed women. If more women come forward and he gets fired, I'm wondering if he'll go out with a huge rant. Like O'Reilly he tends to talk over his guests, especially those that dare to disagree with him. If he is fired it's no great loss, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back