• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men who have cheated

Is that thread saved anywhere?

Lack of search function FTL. Unless someone saved it, OGB maybe? He's usually good about saving monumental threads like that.

Garnetgirl and VADeacon. They were in law school with ibleed, lalark, and wakelaw2006. That was a fun couple weeks.

Yeah, iirc, VADeacon and Garnetgirl had a little thing going, she gave him some tickets to the WFU/UNC game b/c she couldn't go and he used her tickets to take a different girl to the game.

What are people's thoughts on being the guy the girl is cheating with?

One of my good buddies from WFU got into a steamy affair with a married girl who had gone to high school with my wife. The husband caught wind of it and went over to his house and he was not there, so he messed with some stuff on his porch (ie cut his shoe strings, broke some candles, spit on door knob, etc). My buddy was like:, "ha, what a puss, I get to bang his wife and all he does is cut my shoe laces. win." That is until he came back later that week. My buddy was in the shower with his wife. Husband had a monkey wrench and went to town on my then naked buddy. No permanent damage.

Turns out, my buddy knocked her up. Paternity test. Husband divorced her. Buddy married her. Then he divorced her. And now they are back together, wear wedding rings, but are not officially married. And he cheats on her.

Like sands through the hourglass...

One of my good buddies from WFU got into a steamy affair with a married girl who had gone to high school with my wife. The husband caught wind of it and went over to his house and he was not there, so he messed with some stuff on his porch (ie cut his shoe strings, broke some candles, spit on door knob, etc). My buddy was like:, "ha, what a puss, I get to bang his wife and all he does is cut my shoe laces. win." That is until he came back later that week. My buddy was in the shower with his wife. Husband had a monkey wrench and went to town on my then naked buddy. No permanent damage.

Turns out, my buddy knocked her up. Paternity test. Husband divorced her. Buddy married her. Then he divorced her. And now they are back together, wear wedding rings, but are not officially married. And he cheats on her.

:eek: doesn't even begin to describe....

Yeah, iirc, VADeacon and Garnetgirl had a little thing going, she gave him some tickets to the WFU/UNC game b/c she couldn't go and he used her tickets to take a different girl to the game.

Yeah, that was back when we had CP3 and were actually good.

eta: He had told her he was going to take his little brother. She threatened to not give him the tickets, but ended up giving them anyways. Were they dating at the time or just friends?

Last edited:
Jesus Christ.

yikes, yeah if I was banging some dudes wife and he knew where I lived I'd be pretty nervous.

I just found out this week that one of my buddies has been banging this married chick who is a high school friend of my wife. Her hubs is active military. I told him this was probably not going to end well, but I'm pretty sure he's not the only dude she's cheated with.

I just found out this week that one of my buddies has been banging this married chick who is a high school friend of my wife. Her hubs is active military. I told him this was probably not going to end well, but I'm pretty sure he's not the only dude she's cheated with.

those military chicks always cheat. They get married too young and too quickly, so they get extra pay and sweet benefits, and then just leave their babes all alone for months at a time.

If the husband is deployed that pisses me off.

Just laughing because of the relevance to last night.

Oh, I know. My response was just an eh, it is what it is. I would like to know people's opinions on this, though.

If the girl is going to cheat on her boyfriend, she's going to do it anyway. No girl cheats simply because she finds a guy that is just that awesome. The stronger factor is always the desire to cheat, not the desire to cheat with a specific person.

yikes, yeah if I was banging some dudes wife and he knew where I lived I'd be pretty nervous.

Yeah, it's actually pretty disconcerting. I was the "other" guy once and after it all shook out and I started dating his ex he became pretty irate. One night soon after, he saw the two of us at a restaurant one night and turned around punched a parking meter. Broke the meter and his hand. I'm actually pretty lucky he didn't come after me. He was a former SEAL and lived about a half mile from me.

Back