• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men who have cheated

had a friend in college that came back from summer break and told us he was banging a married chick from back home (west coast). they kept up the long distance communication with intention of seeing each other over christmas break. her husband saw the strange number on their phone bill and called it. "you've reach bill and tom leave a message." apparently she came up with a story about a friend that was staying with two dudes for a short time and he bought it. not before bill's roommate tom checked their voicemail on day to find a male voice saying "i'm going to f-cking kill you." click

If the girl is going to cheat on her boyfriend, she's going to do it anyway. No girl cheats simply because she finds a guy that is just that awesome. The stronger factor is always the desire to cheat, not the desire to cheat with a specific person.

Real talk.

criminals may be criminals regardless, but most crimes are crimes of convenience. make it easy for criminals to commit a crime, and they will do so more frequently.

just because a girl (or guy) wants to cheat doesn't mean you should make it easy on them. i personally believe being the other guy (or girl), assuming you KNOW that the person is in a relationship or married, is wrong.

criminals may be criminals regardless, but most crimes are crimes of convenience. make it easy for criminals to commit a crime, and they will do so more frequently.

just because a girl (or guy) wants to cheat doesn't mean you should make it easy on them. i personally believe being the other guy (or girl), assuming you KNOW that the person is in a relationship or married, is wrong.

But what if she's really hot? Then it's okay, right?

Smartest way to cheat is to pick a girl who's married to a really fat guy, because A) it's not your fault he picked stuffing his gullet over pleasing his wife and B) they won't chase you if you run away.

A married dude I once worked with was banging our hot receptionist who was in college, although nobody knew it was going on at the time. They hid it very well. In fact, we didn't find out about it until about two months after she left and moved to California. She was murdered, stabbed to death in her apartment, and some detectives came to ask him some questions about his whereabouts. They had found some emails between them, and he was an initial suspect due to their affair. He had an airtight alibi, and IIRC they found the guy that killed her pretty quickly and easily. But that blew the lid off his affair in quite a spectacular way. Karma's a bitch huh?

Last edited:
those military chicks always cheat. They get married too young and too quickly, so they get extra pay and sweet benefits, and then just leave their babes all alone for months at a time.

When I drove up to Alaska we arrived in Anchorage at about 7 PM that night after driving 36 hours, early enough to still go out even though we each got about 4 hours of sleep in the back of a pick-up. His roommate my friend knew from college had already been up there for a couple months due to their training schedules so he knew a few people from the base already and we went out with a couple girls. One girl (Texas) was pretty clearly into my friend's roommate (Kansas City), cooked him meals and stuff but she wasn't the most attractive thing and was kinda crazy.

Well we didn't quite know how crazy. My friend and I learn that Texas was married and they rushed it before he got deployed to Afghanistan so they could get some extra benefits and tax breaks and such due to his deployment and her staying here or whatever. But she's trying real hard to sleep with Kansas City and he's just milking it for the cooking and attention like a boss. I'm floating around, my friend is talking to Texas's roommate, and Texas is still all over Kansas City's nuts.

Well Texas disappears for a little bit then comes back bawling that her husband had just been killed overseas. Her roommate goes to comfort her, Kansas City feels awkward as hell, she leaves with her roommate to go to a quieter bar next door. All the dudes are exchanging looks because we feel like something doesn't QUITE add up. We hang out for a little bit longer then go next door.

My friend and I keep our distance while Kansas City goes to Texas to talk to her. She's emotional, she's yelling at him, and absolutely plastered. This was a problem since she drove us to the bar, we weren't planning on her getting bombed beyond belief. There's some more yelling between the two of them then Kansas City storms over to us kinda pissed. He tells us that her husband is still alive, she just lied because she wanted to marry him instead. And yet this crazy drunk chick is supposed to drive us home. Since I'm sober, I get her keys and drive her big-ass F-250 home where Kansas City and Texas get into another argument then Texas ends up driving home anyways while my buddy's in his room with her roommate. A wild first night in Alaska.

Cliff notes: girl lies about husband getting killed in combat to sleep with my friend's roommate.

My college girlfriend's mom got Le Herp. Since she was not having an affair, that kinda blew the lid off her dad who had been banging a nurse in the hospital where he worked.

Last edited:
A married dude I once worked with was banging our hot receptionist who was in college, although nobody knew it was going on at the time. They hid it very well. In fact, we didn't find out about it until about two months after she left and moved to California. She was murdered, stabbed to death in her apartment, and some detectives came to ask him some questions about his whereabouts. They had found some emails between them, and he was an initial suspect due to their affair. He had an airtight alibi, and IIRC they found the guy that killed her pretty quickly and easily. But that blew the lid off his affair in quite a spectacular way. Karma's a bitch huh?

:eek:

Damn dude. That's a helluva a way to get caught with some strange...

My company had a lot of soldier issues tied back to unfaithful women during our deployment. It seemed like every weekend during our train up we were briefing the guys not to get married...

But what if she's really hot? Then it's okay, right?

definitely not on you. also what was the deal with this hot chicks bf? are they long distance, was he out of town, or were they just not hanging this particular night? need some details

When I drove up to Alaska we arrived in Anchorage at about 7 PM that night after driving 36 hours, early enough to still go out even though we each got about 4 hours of sleep in the back of a pick-up. His roommate my friend knew from college had already been up there for a couple months due to their training schedules so he knew a few people from the base already and we went out with a couple girls. One girl (Texas) was pretty clearly into my friend's roommate (Kansas City), cooked him meals and stuff but she wasn't the most attractive thing and was kinda crazy.

Well we didn't quite know how crazy. My friend and I learn that Texas was married and they rushed it before he got deployed to Afghanistan so they could get some extra benefits and tax breaks and such due to his deployment and her staying here or whatever. But she's trying real hard to sleep with Kansas City and he's just milking it for the cooking and attention like a boss. I'm floating around, my friend is talking to Texas's roommate, and Texas is still all over Kansas City's nuts.

Well Texas disappears for a little bit then comes back bawling that her husband had just been killed overseas. Her roommate goes to comfort her, Kansas City feels awkward as hell, she leaves with her roommate to go to a quieter bar next door. All the dudes are exchanging looks because we feel like something doesn't QUITE add up. We hang out for a little bit longer then go next door.

My friend and I keep our distance while Kansas City goes to Texas to talk to her. She's emotional, she's yelling at him, and absolutely plastered. This was a problem since she drove us to the bar, we weren't planning on her getting bombed beyond belief. There's some more yelling between the two of them then Kansas City storms over to us kinda pissed. He tells us that her husband is still alive, she just lied because she wanted to marry him instead. And yet this crazy drunk chick is supposed to drive us home. Since I'm sober, I get her keys and drive her big-ass F-250 home where Kansas City and Texas get into another argument then Texas ends up driving home anyways while my buddy's in his room with her roommate. A wild first night in Alaska.

Cliff notes: girl lies about husband getting killed in combat to sleep with my friend's roommate.

posrep for this; hope it becomes a trend

Yeah, it's actually pretty disconcerting. I was the "other" guy once and after it all shook out and I started dating his ex he became pretty irate. One night soon after, he saw the two of us at a restaurant one night and turned around punched a parking meter. Broke the meter and his hand. I'm actually pretty lucky he didn't come after me. He was a former SEAL and lived about a half mile from me.

Always a good choice to fuck a SEAL's wife...

definitely not on you. also what was the deal with this hot chicks bf? are they long distance, was he out of town, or were they just not hanging this particular night? need some details

Purely hypothetical, of course:

Together for 4 years. She wants a ring from him but she's pretty sure she's never going to get one. She lives in Texas, but is in town for a wedding. She's a nurse (not relevant, but always relevant).

I was involved in 2 cases where a Soldier's spouse was murdered due to cheating. In one, the husband caught her in an online chat when he got back from deployment, then cut her to bits. She was 18. In the other, the guy that the spouse was having an affair with stabbed her to death when she tried to break it off with him because her husband was about to return from deployment. Good times.

Damn... I will agree with the 'if you knew it going in you are partially' to blame camp, but not nearly to blame as her. The reason I think this is because people are stupid and make mistakes while drunk, enabling those mistakes isn't what I would consider the moral decision.

Purely hypothetical, of course:

Together for 4 years. She wants a ring from him but she's pretty sure she's never going to get one. She lives in Texas, but is in town for a wedding. She's a nurse (not relevant, but always relevant).

Purely, purely hypothetical but what if you're misremembering and it's actually 6 years (allegedly)?

Purely, purely hypothetical but what if you're misremembering and it's actually 6 years (allegedly)?

In that hypothetical, I would then think that if it's been that long and still no ring, then one probably isn't coming.

Back