• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men who have cheated

My same buddy from the monkey wrench story a few pages ago used to work at a local eatery as a waiter. He would slay chicks out of there all the time. So, one night he meets this table of girls on a Thursday who were in town for one of their bachelorette parties. So, he is making small talk and whatever and ends up nailing the bride to be. ALL WEEKEND LONG. She must have gone back to her fiance looking like an old catchers mitt. So, she comes back to Atlanta a few more times to get busy and ends up calling off the wedding for him. Culminating in a room at the Ritz where he had put rose pedals and Dom in the room. So, at the end of that weekend, he is like: "She is really not that hot." Sends her home, broken heart, no fiance.

Like sands through the hourglass....

eta: I have about five more of these lined up and they are all 100% true.

My same buddy from the monkey wrench story a few pages ago used to work at a local eatery as a waiter. He would slay chicks out of there all the time. So, one night he meets this table of girls on a Thursday who were in town for one of their bachelorette parties. So, he is making small talk and whatever and ends up nailing the bride to be. ALL WEEKEND LONG. She must have gone back to her fiance looking like an old catchers mitt. So, she comes back to Atlanta a few more times to get busy and ends up calling off the wedding for him. Culminating in a room at the Ritz where he had put rose pedals and Dom in the room. So, at the end of that weekend, he is like: "She is really not that hot." Sends her home, broken heart, no fiance.

Like sands through the hourglass....

eta: I have about five more of these lined up and they are all 100% true.

he shelled out for Ritz and rose petals? what a sucker

And Dom....then breaks up with her at the end of the weekend. Dude's loco.

Sunk costs. I've definitely dumped a girl after I had purchased the Christmas gift but before we were scheduled to exchange.

Sunk costs. I've definitely dumped a girl after I had purchased the Christmas gift but before we were scheduled to exchange.

but this guy is a notorious Lothario. what a waste of coin for a chick he's just banging out that he admits is "not that hot"

He had fallen for her as she had fallen for him. He thought she was "The 1." Then he realized she was a skank who fucked a stranger 20 times on her own bachelorette weekend.

Aesop should have written a fable about that. It's a brilliant lesson.

Well that's not a sunk cost. You could return the gift.

I ended up saved the gift I bought for JDawgToy1 and a few years later gave it to JDawgToy4. It was a necklace she ended up wearing a lot...even after we broke up I think

One more from Mr Monkey Wrench for today. So, as stated before, dude is "mostly married." Wears a ring, lives w a girl my wife is friends with. So, we are all hanging out at TAB's house and we go to the MouseTrap. Now, my wife is the last person you want at a fine shoe modeling establishment such as the mousetrap. Just a fish out of water. So, me, TAB, and one other guy are just hanging at a table with my wife while Mr Monkey Wrench slips off to a private room. Comes out half hour later and declares: "Goddamn, you gotta pay through the nose for a hand job around here." Wife was not impressed.

Like sands through the hourglass...

I broke up with girls to avoid the Christmas gift or a Valentine's day present/gesture while I was dating. The key was to do it 3-4 weeks ahead of time so you weren't dropping somebody just before the holiday.

On the opposite side of it, I got dropped the day after V-day. In bed. After sex. So what comes around goes around, I guess. Karma and all that.

My dad was hooking up with this married chick for about 6 months, but he defended it the whole time because the woman claimed her husband had done something awful, though never actually said what it was.

So one night, my siblings and I went over to pop's place for dinner and she was there, and since we were a few four lokos deep, everyone was opening up. She gets the floor and starts telling us what happened with her husband. It was a longer story than this, but basically, she came home from work early one day and heard moaning in the bedroom, walked in and saw her husband balls deep in what looked like some random ho. She screamed and both of them jumped out of the bed. That's where things got interesting. When she looked up at the naked woman standing in front of her, she saw flowing blonde hair and lipstick smeared from lovemaking, but when she took a look downstairs, she saw a full set of male genitalia flopping around like it was the star of the show.

So we were all blown away by this story obviously. Didn't see it coming at all. And then after 30 seconds or so of silence, she blurts out angrily, "I went through 4 rounds of surgery just so he wouldn't have to deal with a set of balls getting in the way anymore, and what do I find him humping? Balls!". Needless to say my Dad had a lot of egg on his face after that one lol.

Back