• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men who have cheated

My dad was hooking up with this married chick for about 6 months, but he defended it the whole time because the woman claimed her husband had done something awful, though never actually said what it was.

So one night, my siblings and I went over to pop's place for dinner and she was there, and since we were a few four lokos deep, everyone was opening up. She gets the floor and starts telling us what happened with her husband. It was a longer story than this, but basically, she came home from work early one day and heard moaning in the bedroom, walked in and saw her husband balls deep in what looked like some random ho. She screamed and both of them jumped out of the bed. That's where things got interesting. When she looked up at the naked woman standing in front of her, she saw flowing blonde hair and lipstick smeared from lovemaking, but when she took a look downstairs, she saw a full set of male genitalia flopping around like it was the star of the show.

So we were all blown away by this story obviously. Didn't see it coming at all. And then after 30 seconds or so of silence, she blurts out angrily, "I went through 4 rounds of surgery just so he wouldn't have to deal with a set of balls getting in the way anymore, and what do I find him humping? Balls!". Needless to say my Dad had a lot of egg on his face after that one lol.

HOF worthy. I was riveted.

You know when you can almost visibly see the momentum shift in sports? That just happened on page 14.

I can attest that Mr. Monkey Wrench does exist, did get hit with a monkey wrench, and is basically as big of a clown as DSD makes him out to be. Super funny guy though.

Also DSDs stories are actually some of Mr. Monkey Wrench's less appalling.

A post off between those 2 would be epic. Worthy of the library of congress. My guess on CP3 would be the HeavyPetter, as just noted in the chat thread.

ChrisPaul3 just one upped Harv. Didn't see that one coming.

I went back and looked up some of his earlier work. I didn't realize he's been doing this consistently since August. I guess I thought some of his stuff was just weird at first.

That post was his coming out party.

wasn't there a ChrisPaul3 on the other boards who basically existed (briefly) to make fun of NazT? or was that CP3Fan or something?

I went back and looked up some of his earlier work. I didn't realize he's been doing this consistently since August. I guess I thought some of his stuff was just weird at first.

That post was his coming out party.

There are at least 50 better ChrisPaul3 posts out there. I fucking love pepperjack.

Is there really any doubt as to Harv's identity anymore?

I posted a while back that ChrisPaul3 is the boards equivalent of the 12:55 SNL sketch. Those are always my favorites.

There are at least 50 better ChrisPaul3 posts out there. I fucking love pepperjack.

Oh I've been a fan for awhile. Just saying this is the post that is really getting him noticed. I do think this is his best though.

CP3 is incredible. When he first hit the boards I was all WTF but the dude's a genius.

the jon barry/bruce willis thread was so epic. that motherfucker loves potato skins!

You assholes better have taped up your ankles because the number of you jumping off the Harv Bandwagon is getting rediculous. CP3 is totally solid, no doubt, but every parody gets a few bad posts right? CP3 just had the luxury of having great harv posts while he was making his.

Harv showing up on command though....:rulz:
I thought you were better than that. The success has gone to your head. Get your shit together. Im not angry. Just sad

For the record, I find both funny.

Best parody of all time is horse_ebooks on twitter. Amazing stuff.

ive been dating my girl for 6 years. not married. better watch nonny around her.

Back