• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men who have cheated

jim-valvano.jpg

What about the womens who have cheated?

I know a girl who cheated a few weeks ago...she's in a terrible relationship and yet won't give up (which is retarded) and she was in a foreign country so unless the friends squeal on her she'll never get caught.

However now that I have that information I think I can use it to my advantage:thumbsup:

I had a girl that was constantly accusing me of cheating...

An opportunity presented itself that I had wanted for a long time, and figured that if I was getting all the hell of being a cheater I might as well get some of the enjoyment. In the end, I came really really close to cheating but nothing really happened.

...the girl accusing me of cheating had cheated on me.

LOL Hogie...amazing

If a guy cheats, it's because he found a chick who let's him put it in the ass with extreme prejudice. Take heed, ladies of the quad: anal, anal and more anal.

AMIRITE??

There's a little something I like to call the Big 5 of reasons to cheat:

1. She got fat
2. She got old
3. She got a bad haircut
4. She got burned in a house fire
5. Secretly like wieners

1. She got fat
2. She got old
3. She got a bad haircut
4. She got burned in a house fire
5. Secretly like wieners

lolz.

1. He got fat
2. He got old
3. He got a bad haircut
4. He got burned in a house fire
5. Secretly like wieners

Works for why women cheat too. I've never cheated on a man before, but I did have a cat that would not sit in my lap and I wanted her too. So I got a job at an animal shelter giving attention to cats who had none and some would sit in my lap. My cat would be so pissed when I came home smelling like other pussy. But hey, she wasn't doing what I wanted so I went and got it somewhere else. I think its the same with people.

Last edited:
Works for why women cheat too. I've never cheated on a man before, but I did have a cat that would not sit in my lap and I wanted her too. So I got a job at an animal shelter giving attention to cats who had none and some would sit in my lap. My cat would be so pissed when I came home smelling like other pussy. But hey, she wasn't doing what I wanted so I went and got it somewhere else. I think its the same with people.

You added another item to the list, probably should be number one. She is not/or never was putting out.

Never have and don't expect to ever. If things aren't working out, just end the relationship.

never cheated, but this is easier said then done. I would have to take a look at the situation as a whole. If she went out, met an old bf by chance, hooked up and I found out about it, I would have issues. But I would have to understand the circumstances. Was it a chance meeting? I have 3 kids, a mortgage, and about a million other things tied up with my wife. AM I going to toss what I know about our relationship and rip our family down the middle because of an act of indiscretion?

Now, if I found out that she had an affair for 2 years, then I will put her out with the trash on Tuesday morning.

Back