• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Men who have cheated

never cheated, but this is easier said then done. I would have to take a look at the situation as a whole. If she went out, met an old bf by chance, hooked up and I found out about it, I would have issues. But I would have to understand the circumstances. Was it a chance meeting? I have 3 kids, a mortgage, and about a million other things tied up with my wife. AM I going to toss what I know about our relationship and rip our family down the middle because of an act of indiscretion?

Now, if I found out that she had an affair for 2 years, then I will put her out with the trash on Tuesday morning.

Does she know about you and Jerry S?

never cheated, but this is easier said then done. I would have to take a look at the situation as a whole. If she went out, met an old bf by chance, hooked up and I found out about it, I would have issues. But I would have to understand the circumstances. Was it a chance meeting? I have 3 kids, a mortgage, and about a million other things tied up with my wife. AM I going to toss what I know about our relationship and rip our family down the middle because of an act of indiscretion?

Now, if I found out that she had an affair for 2 years, then I will put her out with the trash on Tuesday morning.

True. I was not at all considering marriage in my post. Things get a lot more complicated then.

There's a shorter list for women cheating:

1. Can't not be a whore

Does she know about you and Jerry S?

She does. She's not upset that I took it in the rear, because I told her that I was thinking of her the entire time (which was a lie, I was thinking of you Marquee).

What upset her was that I didn't tell the authorities, and covered it up when asked by the grand jury.

she can be over sensitive sometimes.

It's also best to just avoid the labels and DTRing for as long as possible. The girls that seem to corner the guy into the relationship are usually the ones that got hurt.

If the guy wants to keep it casual/simple, there's probably a reason. Creating an ultimatum or pressuring him into a committed relationship rarely works out well.

I understand the casual thing isn't for all girls but that man then probably isn't right for you either. Or maybe at least not at that time.

She does. She's not upset that I took it in the rear, because I told her that I was thinking of her the entire time (which was a lie, I was thinking of you Marquee).

What upset her was that I didn't tell the authorities, and covered it up when asked by the grand jury.

she can be over sensitive sometimes.

Bitches, man...bitches

A lot of it is a mixture of boredom and availability of other hot alternatives.

However, the thill of the chase has its merits as well. Chasing something and finally getting it is a lot more fun than just having something.

If someone has treated you badly enough for you to get revenge by sleeping with someone else then the relationship was already over imo.

not directed at you of course but i have known a number of women that cheated on their boyfriend because "the relationship was already over." of course they neglected to mention that to the guy before they strayed.

men seem to often just want strange and then go home while women want to line up the next guy (better catch) before leaving their current relationship. if only we would just be honest with each other from the start.

not directed at you of course but i have known a number of women that cheated on their boyfriend because "the relationship was already over." of course they neglected to mention that to the guy before they strayed.

men seem to often just want strange and then go home while women want to line up the next guy (better catch) before leaving their current relationship. if only we would just be honest with each other from the start.

the thing about da wimmens is they never break it off until they've feathered another nest for a nice soft landing

da wimmens is serial daters

Truth....I don't know a single girl who has ever broken up with a man an not had something lined up (whether that pans out or not is a different matter).

OPP can't eat itself

I've never cheated, but when I was single I had a guy I was friends with at the time who decided that his girlfriend and I were hooking up...we weren't. But he kept on and on, and finally started a fight one night when he was drunk. So I did what any logical person would...I slept with his girlfriend and stopped being his friend. Pretty sure they broke up. And she's a lesbian now.

I've never cheated, but when I was single I had a guy I was friends with at the time who decided that his girlfriend and I were hooking up...we weren't. But he kept on and on, and finally started a fight one night when he was drunk. So I did what any logical person would...I slept with his girlfriend and stopped being his friend. Pretty sure they broke up. And she's a lesbian now.

I hope they broke up otherwise that would be really fucked up.

Back