• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name The Last Five Concerts You Paid To Attend

I'm all over the place...

Minus the Bear
Flaming Lips
Third Eye Blind
Less than Jake/Pepper
STRFKR

Roanoke last year? I was there. Girlpool was bizarre...Wilco was great.

Yeah. I live in Roanoke and they're my favorite band. Bizarre is a good way to describe Girlpool. Never heard an opener booed before that night. Wilco made up for it.

I also saw Godspeed You! Black Emperor open for Nine Inch Nails. They were bizarre too, just not bad bizarre.

Handel and Haydn Society -- Monteverdi - Vespers of 1610
American Empire (friend/colleague's metal band)
Hamilton Leithauser
Philip Glass and the Kronos Quartet - Dracula
Bruckner Orchester Linz - Philip Glass Symphony #11, Violin Concerto, Days and Nights in Rocina

Something like that anyway.

Jackie Greene (with Bob Weir and Phil Lesh).... Bob was a total space cadet during the show.
Ryan Bingham and Willie Nelson (New Years show)
Uncle lucious
Snoop Dogg
Sublime with Rome, and the Dirty Heads

I know a fella here that ran into Willy smoking a j on the beach just chillin and they smoked together. Not a place you'd expect to find Willy. Said he liked to get off the trail. P awesome.

How was that Bingham/Willie Nelson show?! Where?

It's was pretty killer and I was having a next world good time. Show was at the Moody Theater on Austin. Couldn't agree more about Susan Tedeschi, but everyone seems to love her.

Hmm...

2015 Sweetwater 420Fest
Markus Schulz
Itzhak Perlman w/ Baltimore Symphony Orchestra
Future Island/Dan Deacon and others
Josh Bell w/ Baltimore Symphony Orchestra

going friday and saturday to Merlefest later this month.

we got 4 day passes from the in-laws for Christmas. going with them (staying at their place in Blowing Rock) and my dad and his gf are coming up as well.

Double jelly...fucking love blowing rock

About to snag Shins/Spoon at Red Rocks tickets. Red Rocks continues to maketh me poor.

I wanted to buy Mac Demarco tix for September, but the cheapest seats are 27 + fees which brings it closer to 40. F that S. I like that dude, but for like 15 bucks max in a small venue.

Back