• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Name The Last Five Concerts You Paid To Attend

Still need to get out there. Would love to do a Panic run one year.

An experience unlike any other. Tailgate is redonk, sound is redonk, views redonk. The Sunday show for Panic is always great.

About to snag Shins/Spoon at Red Rocks tickets. Red Rocks continues to maketh me poor.

truth. such a great venue though.

Unrelated, the Denver Botanic Garden concert series is strong this year; picked up tickets for Taj Mahal / Keb Mo, Punch Brothers, and Buddy Guy this morning.

Wow, was going down the rabbit hole to make sure I wasnt missing shows. Apparently, Modern Baseball cancelled their tour and therefore the show in Denver tonight. Lame was planning on snagging a ticket today. That is a shame.

truth. such a great venue though.

Unrelated, the Denver Botanic Garden concert series is strong this year; picked up tickets for Taj Mahal / Keb Mo, Punch Brothers, and Buddy Guy this morning.

I want tickets to Chick Corea and Bela....Whoa

Also, how do you all feel about the Red Bull Sound Select deal?

Yeah, it's annoying. I've rsvp'ed and showed up before bailing because of the line ona few occasions.

Yeah, it's annoying. I've rsvp'ed and showed up before bailing because of the line ona few occasions.

Yeah happened with Wild Nothings. Afraid it will happen with DIIV. I would rathe pay 10 instead of 5 to see DIIV, No Joy and Sunflower Bean. Smh

Motion City Soundtrack (was there for the opening act which was Jukebox the Ghost but stayed for the whole concert)
Ben Folds Five Reunion Tour
Jukebox the Ghost
Gabe Dixon
Ben Folds & Y Music

Forgot that I took my wife to Sam Smith in Charlotte last year. That was a really good show.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

An experience unlike any other. Tailgate is redonk, sound is redonk, views redonk. The Sunday show for Panic is always great.

Need to get out there, too.

What would be your advice for a noob going to his 1st show out there? Tailgating, seating preference, etc.

I will say I'm pleasantly surprised at the amount of Ben Folds fans here.

I will say I'm pleasantly surprised at the amount of Ben Folds fans here.
Yeah, a festival of Phish, Ben Folds, Tedeschi Trucks Band, Dead & Co, and Jason Isbell would make hellacious Wake grad $$$.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Need to get out there, too.

What would be your advice for a noob going to his 1st show out there? Tailgating, seating preference, etc.

Get general admission...show up early and hike the grounds and do the museum walk through. South and north lots get rowdy. North is easier to walk to venue...south is a hoof for out of shape sealanders...you can bring anything but booze into the show...so if it aint a rowdy scene bring a full spread get in early and throw a blanket down under one of the trees at the end of rows to picnic and music...cant really go wrong however you do it

Back