• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

has anyone besides wakefanatic beat the computer on this setting? i think it counteracts my game completely.... they ALWAYS have someone back on fast breaks and somehow even if i drop crash boards to 0 they get run outs on almost every defensive rebound. its really not even fun to play the comp on this setting.

has anyone besides wakefanatic beat the computer on this setting? i think it counteracts my game completely.... they ALWAYS have someone back on fast breaks and somehow even if i drop crash boards to 0 they get run outs on almost every defensive rebound. its really not even fun to play the comp on this setting.

When I played they got fast break after fast break and there was nothing I could do about it. Then I had it sim out the rest of the game and my team beat them 20-0 in the 2nd quarter. It was awesome.

No...its not. You either hang with them for a little and then lose or get blown out of the gym from the beginning

I'll say it again: switch to pro? You know you want to...

I'd definitely be down for pro, but I'm not sure RSF can change it at this point.

No its not possible to change it. For some reason 2k made it so you can't change any settings after you start the season.

Just lost to the Grizzles 96-49. I'm just going to simulate all of my computer games.

They shot 33-50 from the field, out-rebounded me 37-25, and had 36 attempts at the FT line to my 18. Griffin had 11 and 7 (5-14 from the field), while Wade had 24, 4, 5, 2, and 1 (10-15 from the field).

Last edited:
I hate to say this, but if we restarted would we be able to make it Pro?

We would have different teams, but at least we would be able to play against the computer without losing every single game.

Last edited:

We would have different teams, but at least we would be able to play against the computer without losing every single game.

i might be down for this

That's up to you guys. I honestly don't mind simming, and I can at least hang with the all-star CPU (even if I lose 80% of the time).

I don't care either way. I will say that playing against humans on all-star is really preferable to playing against humans on pro. I know it seems like the difficulty shouldn't mean much in human vs human games, but it means a ton.

That's up to you guys. I honestly don't mind simming, and I can at least hang with the all-star CPU (even if I lose 80% of the time).

I don't care either way. I will say that playing against humans on all-star is really preferable to playing against humans on pro. I know it seems like the difficulty shouldn't mean much in human vs human games, but it means a ton.

Yeah I mean I'm fine with it on all-star, and RSF is right, it makes a lot of difference when you play a human vs. human match if it's all-star or pro. I don't have a problem beating the CPU, but I know I'm in the minority there...

Yeah I mean I'm fine with it on all-star, and RSF is right, it makes a lot of difference when you play a human vs. human match if it's all-star or pro. I don't have a problem beating the CPU, but I know I'm in the minority there...

i think that's because you're ridiculously good!

this is true if wakefanatic shoots 60% from three on all-star dude might not miss on pro, haah

i think that's because you're ridiculously good!

Hah, true enough. I'm not voting either way on the restarting thing, I would just prefer to keep going with this team I got cause I love my roster. But the point of this league is to be fun and if most people are ready to kill somebody when playing the CPU then we should prolly restart.

I mean we could just agree to sim all of the computer games and just play against humans. That way it takes more of a fantasy team role (the draft really matters), and we can get plenty of games against each other.

I really just wish I could set the sliders to Simulation; it is impossible to draw fouls right now, and that's a pretty big part of my game (driving to the lane and forcing subs).

I mean we could just agree to sim all of the computer games and just play against humans. That way it takes more of a fantasy team role (the draft really matters), and we can get plenty of games against each other.

Yeah, but I have a lot of down time in between classes and I enjoy playing against the CPU. Basically what I'm saying is I have no life so I need something to preoccupy myself haha.

Back