• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

As an outside observer I'd say keep it on All-Star. Only way to improve is to challenge yourselves bros.

As an outside observer I'd say keep it on All-Star. Only way to improve is to challenge yourselves bros.

Word. I can give lessens to yall. It'll cost you though....

Seriously though, my advice would just be to practice your releases. Definitely turn on the jumpshot feedback so you can correct yourself during games. And vs the CPU you can't lose focus or get lazy at all, or they will capitalize on it. You just have to find the open guy on offense and hit the open jumpers. On defense you have to play tight on them. Never give them an open jumper.

I'm not running any iso plays or clearing out the lane or any of that....yet I have Dirk at SF, Nene at PF, and Jermaine O'Neal at C and all 3 of them are standing 15 feet from the basket....I can't get anything inside.

Oh yea, and Keith Bogans just blocked Dirk....whatever

Word. I can give lessens to yall. It'll cost you though....

Seriously though, my advice would just be to practice your releases. Definitely turn on the jumpshot feedback so you can correct yourself during games. And vs the CPU you can't lose focus or get lazy at all, or they will capitalize on it. You just have to find the open guy on offense and hit the open jumpers. On defense you have to play tight on them. Never give them an open jumper.

I don't understand how it works...it just keeps putting a green jumpshot guy up there....tells me nothing.

Go to Options>My NBA>Presentation and then turn Shot Timing Feedback on.

You can only use it when you play against the computer. For some reason it won't let you use it when you play a human opponent in an online game.

DemonDeaconz and norcal, I'll be around the next couple of days if either of you want to play our games.

IDK what happened with our game, RSF. It was definitely my connnection. Did it count it as a loss?

I'm on a wired connection now, so I think it was on your end. It didn't count it as a loss, though. We can replay tomorrow if you want? After the game with norcal I'm done for the night lol.

Back