• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NBA 2K12 Online Association (XB360): 2011-12 Season

I'm on a wired connection now, so I think it was on your end. It didn't count it as a loss, though. We can replay tomorrow if you want? After the game with norcal I'm done for the night lol.

I'm going to the Bobcats game tomorrow. Then have bball practice at 7:30. I will be on around 9:30pm tomorrow

I'm hooking my ish up tomorrow around lunchtime... I'll be on (whatchettb) for whoever wants an easy win until 4 or 5.

Why'd you quit buckets?

ETA: WTF. He quit when I was up 13 at halftime, now I go look at the game on my schedule and it says it was simmed and I won 90-88. Monta had 18 at half in that game, and in the simmed game he only had 9 in the entire game. Fucking bullshit.

Last edited:
Why'd you quit buckets?

ETA: WTF. He quit when I was up 13 at halftime, now I go look at the game on my schedule and it says it was simmed and I won 90-88. Monta had 18 at half in that game, and in the simmed game he only had 9 in the entire game. Fucking bullshit.

really sorry dude... lost my connection

I think in those instances, it's an automatic sim that gives a win to the team that was winning at the time, though I could be wrong.

WF, if you're around, we can do our game now. Then I have a game with itz around 9:30.

have any of you guys played wakefanatic? he's pretty freakin good.

I think in those instances, it's an automatic sim that gives a win to the team that was winning at the time, though I could be wrong.

WF, if you're around, we can do our game now. Then I have a game with itz around 9:30.
I'll be on in a second. Buckets, that's aight dude, no problem.

WF, I'm out of ideas. No idea why it won't let us play.

Yeah I don't either. I was reading people said they had this problem when the game first came out, but 2K released a patch a couple months ago that fixed it. Have no idea why it's happening now. I'll try to log off and go back on one more time. They say sometimes it works one minute, then doesn't work the next.

have any of you guys played wakefanatic? he's pretty freakin good.

DeaconSlim is the only other user I have played. Beat him by 35, though the game was a little closer than the score would indicate. I have games against norcal, palma, and RSF available to play now, though the servers are being assholes and not letting RSF and I play.

On my way back online... I reset my router. Maybe that'll fix something? (Though this seems like a 2K issue.)

Still the same. I'm gonna try to change my wired connection to wireless, We;ll see if that does anything. Honestly don't know what else to do.

Wow, just played the Suns, the #1 overall team. They beat me 98-91. Their starting lineup is Tony parker, Kobe, Battier, Haslem and Bogut. Kobe went off for 35, Parker and Battier couldn't miss. Insane.

Who is Orlando?

I scheduled a time for last night and then completely forgot about it, so sorry if I stood you up. Would tonight after 10ish work for whoever it is?

WF or itz, are you guys around nowish?

I booted the 76ers, by the way. They never posted in this thread, weren't present for the draft, and haven't played any of their games.

Back