• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCAA Football 12 - Released tonight at midnight!

The ones I've been following seem to suggest there's a secret ID you have to pay for, but it's something that somebody would have available for free I'm sure.

They're free. You go to the EA Lockers, and search for the name of the specific roster you want to upload to your xbox or PS3.

They're free. You go to the EA Lockers, and search for the name of the specific roster you want to upload to your xbox or PS3.

Yes, I'm aware that it's free to download rosters. These people creating the roster are giving out a secret ID to people who donate and that's what they use to upload the roster.

Just picked this up for PS3. Probably goes without saying that I'm super psyched. Anyone have a decent roster file they'd be willing to share or know of anyone that does? You can PM me the user name.

Looking forward to getting my ass kicked a couple times tonight with Wake's thoroughly mediocre squad.

Wish that you could have two people in a dynasty, one as the OC and one as the DC. Doofus and I tried this and it doesn't work.

The Operation Sports roster is GatorNuts0208, but you can tell they didn't even bother to look at Wake's roster. The numbers are wrong and Y'loo and Popham are still in there.

That's the problem with a lot of the bigger roster operations ... they only take the time to edit teams like Florida, Bama, tOSU, etc. I don't give a shit about most of those schools, but if someone on here (cough, cough) used one of those roster files as a starting point and then tweaked the Wake roster to be accurate, I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

So basically, I'm asking if anyone else has done all the hard work for me.

And that's coming from a guy who used to manually edit every single player on the Wake roster to be as accurate as possible. Ah, those were the days ... when I had too much free time on my hands.

Same here. Those were the days. Now I'm like screw it.

Just started my dynasty with a pretty easy 28-7 win over Cuse. They scored on their first possession and I scored the rest.

I highly recommend changing your speed settings to 0 in order to maximize the disparity between fast and slow players. Loosens the game up a bit.

Last edited:
I haven't changed the sliders at all. Come to think about it, I haven't had that many penalties in my games, so maybe I should adjust that.

I haven't changed the sliders at all. Come to think about it, I haven't had that many penalties in my games, so maybe I should adjust that.

Neither have I and I've played a full season and only had a handful (mostly jumping the snap and an occasional clipping). I think I've also only had 1 fumble that wasn't overturned on booth review... however I gave up well over 10 interceptions. It's amazing how much easier the run game is for this year's model.

Yeah. If you mix in the run with the pass, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Changing the speed settings helps with that, especially with Harris. Another area it helps is getting receivers open and getting separation. It allows a WR with high-80s speed to get a step on a CB with low-80s speed.

That's the problem with a lot of the bigger roster operations ... they only take the time to edit teams like Florida, Bama, tOSU, etc. I don't give a shit about most of those schools, but if someone on here (cough, cough) used one of those roster files as a starting point and then tweaked the Wake roster to be accurate, I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

So basically, I'm asking if anyone else has done all the hard work for me.

TYork13, my name has updated Wake rosters. Couple of fixes I have fixed but haven't uploaded. Price needs to be lefty. And also, maybe some minor numbers, but most are accurate. Sorry if I messed up anything

But you're on 360, right? I tried to get your roster on PS3.

How many teams/owners do you need to start an online dynasty? Do you have to be in the same conference?

Just one. Doesn't matter what the teams are.

I'd be up for a PS3 online dynasty.

Feel pretty good about my dynasty so far. Picked up a 31-21 win over State. Only allowed two TJ Graham kickoff return TDs, a 2 point conversion and two FGs. I'm really getting the hang of the passing game. Went 11-17 for 121 yards and 2 TDs with Price and Harris had 28 carries for 233 yards and 2 TD including a 68 yard TD to seal it.

Last edited:
So anyway ... I caved and stayed up last night overhauling the Wake roster. I'm sure it's far from perfect, but it's a hell of a lot closer to reality than the default roster. Feel free to negrep me for forgetting that some offensive lineman doesn't actually wear elbow pads.

PS3 only. User name is PalmerJZ.

How many teams/owners do you need to start an online dynasty? Do you have to be in the same conference?

I think the maximum is 12 you can have, and you don't have to all be in the same conference, really you could all be in your own, but then where's the fun in that?

I'd be open to a xbox dynasty if anyone else would be interested?

Back