• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ncaa tourney thread--the refs fubar

We don't "need" Duke to win the title. But every little bit helps in the ACC's negotiations with ESPN to start a conference network. The value in that network is going to largely come from the ACC's basketball inventory. So the conference's performance in the tournament including the title game does matter.

This.

It doesn't really matter to me if someone ignores me or not on here. But I just got a pos rep from Bob, how can he do that if he has me on ignore?

These pages seem to keep getting shorter & shorter.

Ignore List

61raddeac
AlphaDeac
awakeandready
BacktoBack
bernbp5
BigTreeDeac
BillBrasky
Boards Tough Guy
CheesePritchard
ChrisL68
ChrisPaul3
cookoutdeac
coredeac
cville deac
D4L
dashionista
Deac6
DeacDiggler
deacfan78
DeacHawk
DeacHead
Deacon2002
Deacon923
DeaconBrews
DeaconCav06
DeaconPeach
DeaconSlim2.0
deacphan
deacvision7
Dekin
DistrictDeacon
El Chupacabra
HailToTheDeacons
IrishSlim
JackBauer
JamesSokolove
John Ruskin
KVegasDeac
lbdeac94
lbE08
LilburnDeac
Liquid Karma
Maurice
Maztal
OldGoldBeard
palmab03
qcdeac
RacerDeac
RChildress107
RollTheQuad06
RubbinsRacin
SC DEAC
SkinsNDeacs
Skydog Deac
smallbigtall
SpringChicken
Stan Gable
TheTwinAndreBen
ThinkingWithMyDeac
TUA01576
VaDeac
WakeForestRanger
WFcatamount22
wolfdeac

It doesn't really matter to me if someone ignores me or not on here. But I just got a pos rep from Bob, how can he do that if he has me on ignore?

One way is if you're quoted by someone who is not on the old bastard's ignore list.

But the question is how did he get a pos rep.....

I've never been one to hate on bkf, though I agree with all of yall. The old dude is insufferable, annoying, and his posts are worthless.

Can we lock him into his own thread?

Ignore List

61raddeac
AlphaDeac
awakeandready
BacktoBack
bernbp5
BigTreeDeac
BillBrasky
Boards Tough Guy
CheesePritchard
ChrisL68
ChrisPaul3
cookoutdeac
coredeac
cville deac
D4L
dashionista
Deac6
DeacDiggler
deacfan78
DeacHawk
DeacHead
Deacon2002
Deacon923
DeaconBrews
DeaconCav06
DeaconPeach
DeaconSlim2.0
deacphan
deacvision7
Dekin
DistrictDeacon
El Chupacabra
HailToTheDeacons
IrishSlim
JackBauer
JamesSokolove
John Ruskin
KVegasDeac
lbdeac94
lbE08
LilburnDeac
Liquid Karma
Maurice
Maztal
OldGoldBeard
palmab03
qcdeac
RacerDeac
RChildress107
RollTheQuad06
RubbinsRacin
SC DEAC
SkinsNDeacs
Skydog Deac
smallbigtall
SpringChicken
Stan Gable
TheTwinAndreBen
ThinkingWithMyDeac
TUA01576
VaDeac
WakeForestRanger
WFcatamount22
wolfdeac

Impressive list. I notice that one key name is missing. Let me put it this way, once you put Milhouse on ignore, this board becomes a much less stupid place.

I just made the bkf ignore list today! I gave him a neg rep for his act getting stale and I guess that pit me over the finish line!

Ignore List

61raddeac
AlphaDeac
awakeandready
BacktoBack
bernbp5
BigTreeDeac
BillBrasky
Boards Tough Guy
CheesePritchard
ChrisL68
ChrisPaul3
cookoutdeac
coredeac
cville deac
D4L
dashionista
Deac6
DeacDiggler
deacfan78
DeacHawk
DeacHead
Deacon2002
Deacon923
DeaconBrews
DeaconCav06
DeaconPeach
DeaconSlim2.0
deacphan
deacvision7
Dekin
DistrictDeacon
El Chupacabra
HailToTheDeacons
IrishSlim
JackBauer
JamesSokolove
John Ruskin
KVegasDeac
lbdeac94
lbE08
LilburnDeac
Liquid Karma
Maurice
Maztal
OldGoldBeard
palmab03
qcdeac
RacerDeac
RChildress107
RollTheQuad06
RubbinsRacin
SC DEAC
SkinsNDeacs
Skydog Deac
smallbigtall
SpringChicken
Stan Gable
TheTwinAndreBen
ThinkingWithMyDeac
TUA01576
VaDeac
WakeForestRanger
WFcatamount22
wolfdeac

FUCK you you old cunt.

dook hits 3's they can run anyone, if they struggle they can get run.

Wisc, pretty much ran the gauntlet to get here KY, AZ, UNC, Oregon

dook not so much, Mich St, Zags, Utah, SD St.

The ACC probably offered dook a tougher schedule than they wound up playing in the NCAA's.

I'm thinking Wisc exposes dook on Monday.

On Wisconsin! Cheering for Duke is neigh well impossible. bkf is only for Duke because of K and Knight. Personal loyalties triumph over objections to one-and-dones. Big fuckin' deal. I don't particularly like one-and-dones either. But if you get 'em, you get 'em, and that's quite different from specializing in them year in and year out. Kentucky has been doing that since Cal the Cheat got there. Duke also seems to be headed in that direction these days.

On Wisconsin! Cheering for Duke is neigh well impossible. bkf is only for Duke because of K and Knight. Personal loyalties triumph over objections to one-and-dones. Big fuckin' deal. I don't particularly like one-and-dones either. But if you get 'em, you get 'em, and that's quite different from specializing in them year in and year out. Kentucky has been doing that since Cal the Cheat got there. Duke also seems to be headed in that direction these days.

I'm not sure who has the most non-freshmen players, Duke or Kentucky. Too lazy to research it.

Loose the hounds, and go Bo. If the ferret and his minions cheat you, just drop him with a short one at mid-court. Make him bleed.

ETA: The ferrret has no equine features, but he does sometimes neigh.

Last edited:
Impressive list. I notice that one key name is missing. Let me put it this way, once you put Milhouse on ignore, this board becomes a much less stupid place.

you sent me a "bury the hatchet" PM a few months ago, and I have complied. now this.

it's on you stupid [Redacted] supporting bastard

I look forward to listening to Mike and Mike in the morning to hear Greenberg explain why he thought Kentucky could actually beat an NBA team.

Last edited:
Love how bkf made some grand showing about how he doesn't ban posters for what they say to him..........and then proceeds to do as such. Utterly FOS about everything.

Back