• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NCSU Game Nov 11 2:00 CW

It was accurate based on what Wake had done so far. But Clawson teams continue to get spooked around Halloween. Even a team this bad through October got worse coming into November.

Again how does Santino still not get another try as only qb to move our offense?? 100 yds passing in 4th quarter and then nothing?? i don’t care what he looks like in practice as it is about results on the field and he is only one to remotely be a serviceable qb.
Santino must be like Allen Iverson during the week. “Practice? We’re talkin’ about practice.”

Please all of you...just stop it. You're all proving what clueless fans you are. THIS IS WHO WE ARE EVERY GOD DAMN YEAR !. There are NO guarantees of success. When's the last time we had a 4* recruit on offense ? Clawson and Ruggiero along with Sam Hartman and 1 or 2 other players manufactured an offense that bamboozled defenses for the last few years. But it takes a level of talent to maintain that success that we NEVER have, EVER. This year our deficiencies cannot be masked by schemes and some miraculous individual performances. That's it. Look toward next season with the hope EVERY true Wake Forest fan has EVERY year. But be aware that reality wins most of the time.

Please all of you...just stop it. You're all proving what clueless fans you are. THIS IS WHO WE ARE EVERY GOD DAMN YEAR !. There are NO guarantees of success. When's the last time we had a 4* recruit on offense ? Clawson and Ruggiero along with Sam Hartman and 1 or 2 other players manufactured an offense that bamboozled defenses for the last few years. But it takes a level of talent to maintain that success that we NEVER have, EVER. This year our deficiencies cannot be masked by schemes and some miraculous individual performances. That's it. Look toward next season with the hope EVERY true Wake Forest fan has EVERY year. But be aware that reality wins most of the time.
The hell needs fans like this? Pretending every year has been like this is absurd and untrue. We’re outraged because it hasn’t been like this. I hate the people who wish we’d underachieve always.

Last edited:
Lmao

The best thing I saw at the game today was during warmups before the start of the 2nd half. The State kicker was kicking field goals. As a ball went through the uprights and landed at the bottom of the net, a youngster in a gold hoodie ran down the hill, stepped over the little rope just behind the end zone wall, and scooped up the ball. He then turned and ran up Deacon Hill as fast as he could, never looked back, jumped over the fence, and disappeared into the crowd. The State equipment folks were bullshitting and not paying attention. They didnt notice until he was about 3/4 of the way up the hill. The kid got a genuine game souvenir. It was fucking epic.

Back a few posts but we should segregate coaches who moved up (Saban, Dave at bowling green, Cristobal at Oregon) vs coaches who got fired (I’ll yield the Caldwell example - fair)

Thanks. These people get right under my skin!
This parody works though because there actually is a fine line between it and us fans who are critical because we wish for a desired improvement and the best for our programs. The RTOSB* feed into the parody and chastise all critics the same though. Be warned.

*Round Table Of Sanctimonious Bullshit

On my checklist of recruiting :
  • facilities
  • adequate NIL
  • recent success
  • top flight education

I'm trying to figure out why our coaches haven't been able to translate any of our recent successes on the field and in facilities into anything useful on the recruiting trail. What's the new excuse?

about to hit more then 10 downvotes impressive

Back