• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Bridger ribbon score/video board

After the depression from being forced to resign as a DS mod and the subsequent sadness bing eating of me we are going to need a bigger video board.
Wait... Naz T had to resign as a DS mod? Wow. I haven't been over there in forever so this is news to me.

He chose to retire as a mod. He wasn't forced out or anything like that.

What kind of watch does one get for retiring as a mod on a Wake Forest forum?

A badass watch like this......buddy.
toy_story_buzz_lightyear_firing_his_laser_poster-p228013146263439900t5wm_400.jpg

escuse....now that the rain apparantly has leaked into the web cam, what's on the back of the new video board ?

Also, has the Bridger ribbon board worked o.k. thus far ?

Drove by about an hour ago. The back is still just white panels except for the matching WF and BB&T from the front.

escuse....now that the rain apparantly has leaked into the web cam, what's on the back of the new video board ?

Also, has the Bridger ribbon board worked o.k. thus far ?

No issues that I've noticed.

89 -

White panels ? The whole back side ? Won't that get dirty over time ?

TBR -

Thanks....does it show out-of-town scores in-game within those color panel sections ?

Not that I have seen. Just ads and info about our game.

Aye Captain, there is a picture on half of our scoreboard and its sunny in Winston and a mess in Richmond.

i wondered this at the GW game. Why is the WF on it white? why not gold

Back