• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Concessions Partner

Good points but there has to be some QC input at the food prep level, right? I mean whether the food is kept clean, kept warm, etc. makes a big difference in how it tastes.

When my wife and I were kids we worked in fast food because our parents thought that would build character or whatever. Of course now students don't do that. They have to intern at the UN or save some endangered species to have any chance at college/grad school.
Haha when my wife and I were kids we worked in fast food because we were poor.

Last edited:
I can't believe donnie 5k hasn't straightend this concessions issue yet.

When we got there I got a Deac brew in the spot above the hill. This was 30 minutes before the game and it was not cold. When the lightning delay happens I got a Saturday and it was cold. While standing there I watched them put drinks from a cart into the ice and immediately sell them. That shit ain’t cold. My son went at half time and got a burger, lukewarm Deac brew and water. The burger was awful according to him but he did find a pickle slice which was his last bite.

I had a double cheese burger and my daughter a pizza. Didn't strike me as anything particularly great or terrible. About what you expect at a sporting event. And cost about on par. No great issue that I could see with my n=1

I would like to try flatland and the Korean bbq truck.

The Korean bbq truck is fantastic.

All the beers I purchased were cold, but $10 is a bit steep and a $3 increase from last year. There are a bunch of little stands to buy beer, and they are quick. I don’t think running out of beer has been an issue.

The Korean bbq truck is fantastic.

All the beers I purchased were cold, but $10 is a bit steep and a $3 increase from last year. There are a bunch of little stands to buy beer, and they are quick. I don’t think running out of beer has been an issue.

Thanks, I will definitely try that truck.

As for the warm beer. I think they are putting warm beer in ice and then just grabbing from the top. The can felt cold but I knew I was in trouble after the first sip. I had the same problem at the Super Regionals last year. Now I ask what is the coldest and ask for one from the bottom. That has helped.

Also, there is no excuse to serve lukewarm beer when the gates open.

As for the warm beer. I think they are putting warm beer in ice and then just grabbing from the top. The can felt cold but I knew I was in trouble after the first sip. I had the same problem at the Super Regionals last year. Now I ask what is the coldest and ask for one from the bottom. That has helped.

Also, there is no excuse to serve lukewarm beer when the gates open.
I think that is the case. The one guy that I bought beer from behind Sections 3-4 made the effort to dig out the coldest beer at the bottom

The Korean BBQ truck is good, but since covid their prices on tacos has risen from $3 per to $5 per and the size of the ingredients in the taco is about half the previous amount. It's sad cause they are really good. They are at Bailey Park every week, or used to be

Oh, so the Ga Tech game is at 6:30 PM and it's Parents Weekend. Good to hear that the concessions provider can't deliver edible food and cold drinks. Hopefully people will realize this and eat at the tailgate.

Back