• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New Concessions Partner

I spent $96 on 5 little pizzas and 5 bottle drinks.

Since you can leave at halftime, just eat before and head back out at the half.

Oh, so the Ga Tech game is at 6:30 PM and it's Parents Weekend. Good to hear that the concessions provider can't deliver edible food and cold drinks. Hopefully people will realize this and eat at the tailgate.
The students will fire out the stands like a cannon after the first quarter. Reservations and Greek functions are serious business.

Terrible game today. Were the concessions a little better at least? Or was it still running out of warm beer and lousy food?

I went to the grab and go about halfway through the first quarter. Grabbed 2 waters and 2 pizzas, and dropped $30. The waters were cold and the pizzas were warm. I was mostly annoyed my family didn't eat more at the tailgate.

I went to the grab and go about halfway through the first quarter. Grabbed 2 waters and 2 pizzas, and dropped $30. The waters were cold and the pizzas were warm. I was mostly annoyed my family didn't eat more at the tailgate.
Did i read somewhere you had sideline passes? How was that?

Did i read somewhere you had sideline passes? How was that?
We had pregame sideline passes, but came up at kickoff. It was fun, the kids had a blast high fiving the players and being in the middle of it all. For me, it brought back memories of when I was on the field each game 20 years ago.

We had pregame sideline passes, but came up at kickoff. It was fun, the kids had a blast high fiving the players and being in the middle of it all. For me, it brought back memories of when I was on the field each game 20 years ago.
And then we also played like we did 20 years ago! But very cool for your kids!

The lines were long on the visitor side but I did get cold beer and water. They were actually digging down to the bottom of the ice.

Terrible game today. Were the concessions a little better at least? Or was it still running out of warm beer and lousy food?

State food inspectors sprung surprise inspections on some of the vendors...Duck Donuts got shut down for 30 minutes in the first half until inspections could be completed. Absolute horse shit.

Moved quickly even with long lines. My food was hot and my drinks were cold. Expensive though.

20 years ago Grobe was getting his program in gear, we were worse last night than that. I felt like is was Caldwellian Which would put it 27 years ago.
You’re right. I forget how old I am 😢

Anyone have any updates on the new food/drinks at football after the past two home games? Lost track of this thread.

How much are hotdogs? I went to our game in Blacksburg a couple weeks ago and I think hotdogs were $3 or $3.50. Felt cheap (but also feels like what a hotdog should cost) but I couldn’t remember the comparison at Wake.

Anyone have any updates on the new food/drinks at football after the past two home games? Lost track of this thread.

The TD Club and Tower have been all over the fucking map. Most of it very average and some horrendous. Two weeks ago, they had fried green tomato sandwiches (who in the hell eats these!?!) and collard greens with enough sodium to induce cardiac arrest. This combined with chicken pot pie that had been under a warming lamp and was so dry you could spackle drywall with it.

This past weekend? They had brisket and a decent carving station and it was at least decent.

So, it's been really hit or miss and most of it a miss.

Back