• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

True, but I don't understand running plays with a safety valve guy behind the LOS in that situation either.

Dude showed his character when he took multiple cheap shots on Josh Norman.

SardonicGlaringGopher.webp

49ers last 8 offensive plays last night:

Run for -2 yards
Run for no gain
Delay of game
Punt

Incomplete pass
Delay of game
Incomplete pass
Incomplete pass
Punt

Incomplete pass
Pass complete for -3 yards
Interception

2 rushes for -2 yards
1 for 6 passing with an INT for -3 yards
2 penalties
2 punts
1 TO

Almost impossible to be that bad.

I am certain the Cowboys would be in the Super Bowl if we actually showed up in the first half against that shit team. But of course, that isn't what the Cowboys do this millennia.

Now make your jokes about the Cowboys futility. I'm sure they will be super clever!

nah dude - the cowboys would have lost to the packers, bucs, or rams

I am certain the Cowboys would be in the Super Bowl if we actually showed up in the first half against that shit team. But of course, that isn't what the Cowboys do for the last 26 years.

Now make your jokes about the Cowboys futility. I'm sure they will be super clever!

Fixed it.

The second down play by the 49ers on the last drive when jimmy g panicked and threw to his check off man who was covered 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage was just a terrible Qb decision. Not only did it LOSE yards but also the clock kept running which made them rush the third down (crucial) play which got blown up from the very start/. It was one of the worst clock management/ football IQ plays I’ve ever seen.

Even though he wins games, this is an example of why no one sees Jimmy G as an elite QB and why he's on the trading block.

It warmed my heart to see Brady clown S-pin's "scoop" by announcing that he was still mulling over his football future.

Although sports is just a part of the overall malady, journalism died the day that being first superseded being accurate.

It warmed my heart to see Brady clown S-pin's "scoop" by announcing that he was still mulling over his football future.

Although sports is just a part of the overall malady, journalism died the day that being first superseded being accurate.
The general impression seems to be he is retiring (journalism) but that he hasn’t lined everything up.

This aged well.

Oof, Brian Flores suing the NFL and the Giants about the Rooney Rule. The filing includes texts from Belicheck texting the wrong Brian about getting the Giants job and alleges Stephen Ross offered to pay him 100k for each loss so they would get a better draft pick. Also some light tampering charges at Stephen Ross as well. This is going to be a fun one to watch.

https://www.wigdorlaw.com/wp-conten...inst-National-Football-League-et-al-Filed.pdf

Oof, Brian Flores suing the NFL and the Giants about the Rooney Rule. The filing includes texts from Belicheck texting the wrong Brian about getting the Giants job and alleges Stephen Ross offered to pay him 100k for each loss so they would get a better draft pick. Also some light tampering charges at Stephen Ross as well. This is going to be a fun one to watch.

https://www.wigdorlaw.com/wp-conten...inst-National-Football-League-et-al-Filed.pdf

Also calls out John Elway for showing up to his interview an hour late and hungover. Fairly ballsy move for a guy to go this route when he seemed certain to get a new job soon.

Also calls out John Elway for showing up to his interview an hour late and hungover. Fairly ballsy move for a guy to go this route when he seemed certain to get a new job soon.

Yeah I saw where he was dining out with Saints brass. Sounds like he’s gonna be hanging out with Kaepernick soon.

Clearly he wasn't certain to get a new job.
“Sorry – I fucked this up. I double checked and misread the text. I think
they are naming Brian Daboll. I’m sorry about that. BB.”
Bill Belichick informing Plaintiff Brian Flores, three days
before his interview with the New York Giants that Brian
Daboll had already been selected for the job.

“Morals cannot be legislated, but behavior can be regulated. The law cannot
make an employer love me, but it can keep him from refusing to hire me
because of the color of my skin.”
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Damn.

After the end of the 2019 season, Mr. Ross began to pressure Mr. Flores to recruit
a prominent quarterback in violation of League tampering rules. Mr. Flores repeatedly refused to
comply with these improper directives. Undeterred, in the winter of 2020, Mr. Ross invited Mr.
Flores onto a yacht for lunch. Shortly after he arrived, Mr. Ross told Mr. Flores that the
prominent quarterback was “conveniently” arriving at the marina. Obviously, Mr. Ross had
attempted to “set up” a purportedly impromptu meeting between Mr. Flores and the prominent
quarterback. Mr. Flores refused the meeting and left the yacht immediately. After the incident,
Mr. Flores was treated with disdain and held out as someone who was noncompliant and difficult
to work with.

Has to be Watson right?

Ross sucks at owning a football team and making interesting urban developments it seems

Back