• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

The Lions have had the most-gifted/talented, arguably, RB and WR in NFL history and have fuck all to show for it.

The Lions have had the most-gifted/talented, arguably, RB and WR in NFL history and have fuck all to show for it.

At least we won a couple conference titles with Duncan or we'd be in a similar boat.

Couldn’t beat Wake

(Gotta love the college PI rule)
That being said, I remember standing next to Megatron on the GaTech sideline at that wonderful event in Jacksonville in 2006, and my 5'6", (then) 135 lb person looking up and thinking that is one giant man right there.

I think Lamar Jackson was correct in his pre-season negotiations…
No, he wanted the Watson contract, and no team was going to give him that. He got zero calls from other GMs, hence the Ken Francis thing. But he is now this year's MVP. And imagine if we had had Todd Monken as our OC the last 3 years instead of Greg Roman.😡 He would have looked more quarterbacky. Now if he can just continue playing like this in the playoffs where he has not excelled in the past (though I place most of that blame on Roman).

Justin Fields looking fantastic today. Showing what could be with him.... I do not envy the Bears this decision with the number 1 pick.

I think I'd build around Fields
You can make a good case for doing either. If it were me, I'd see which trade brings me the bigger draft haul. And even if you end up trading back further so you miss out on Harrison, Nabors and Odunze are great consolation prizes.

You can make a good case for doing either. If it were me, I'd see which trade brings me the bigger draft haul. And even if you end up trading back further so you miss out on Harrison, Nabors and Odunze are great consolation prizes.
That’s not a question. Obviously the number one pick will get you a larger draft haul. Come on ChatPFF. Be better

I think the Justin fields question is close enough that you shop him and you shop the pick and you see what the market is — no need to go in with a resolved mind on either

risky for the locker room though

The obvious answer is to draft Harrison #1. Give Fields what he needs to succeed. Then they have their own 1st and 4 picks in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th to shore up their OL and defense. Fields gets a lot of crap but the Bears have improved from the worst team in the league to 7-9. That's a good leap.

Back