• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Some brutal drops by TB are keeping the Eagles vaguely in this. Sometimes that all it takes, but it would be nice to see use capitalize.

Some brutal drops by TB are keeping the Eagles vaguely in this. Sometimes that all it takes, but it would be nice to see use capitalize.

Announcer just said 5 drops. Mike Evans has at least two - long balls that would have been big gains if not scores.

Aside from one fluky blocked punt, bills played a clean game. If todays injuries are not long term, this team is just as dangerous as in still in the field

I might get tears of Dallas and Filtadelphia fans in back to back days, after a Deacs win on Saturday? Let's keep the good vibes going with another Deacs win tomorrow night.

They never looked good, but the W-L record didn't show it.

Looks like all that NFC East hype was undeserved.

Jalen Hurts is still in his prime, but I think he’s past his peak. He should probably go back to Oklahoma for another redemption.

After Eagles knocking my Niners out last year and Phillies knocking out my Braves, I won’t miss them or their fans.

Last edited:
can't remember a team crashing out like the eagles have
I remember the 1994 Eagles, but point still stands.

Thought our secondary would be a step slow because the guys we were so happy to bring back were on the wrong side of 30, but I was not expecting a total collapse. Think we prioritize CB in the draft, maybe OL if we get some retirements.

Read up on the fall of the Confederacy. As Richmond was crumbling the quartermaster was to send food by train to Lee's troops as they fled west. He sent ammunition instead. The army of Northern Virginia dissolved as they straggled towards Danville area, leading to the surrender at Appomattox. You should forgive your dad.

Back