• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

I'm not going to say that. Looks like a clear case of the hottest goalie beating better teams. I think what we pull for is a 7 game series with OTs involved.

"hottest goalie" always seemed like luck more than, uh, heat to me but that's based on nothing

I wanted NJ over NYR because they are less physical and don't have as good of a goalie. Canes will (should) dominate those series.

Brind'Amour deserves more credit for how he switched up the forward lines for this series - the offense has been much more dynamic and spread across multiple lines.

Brind'Amour deserves more credit for how he switched up the forward lines for this series - the offense has been much more dynamic and spread across multiple lines.
That was my biggest takeaway, great fluidity tonight and some really clever passing that kept the Devs on their heels. Keep it up!

Back