• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nightmares

i have the same dream as in the OP quite often. its usually a math class even though i only took 1 math class at wake and it was during my first semester. my dream usually goes that i just completely forgot i was enrolled in the class all semester long and therefore never went and all of a sudden have to take the final exam.

I have the dream that I'm about to graduate college or law school or taking the bar and it turns out I never actually graduated from the previous school and I have to go back and take an exam for a class I never attended.

I have the dream often that I know I have an exam, but I can't get to it. Either I can't find the building it's in, or for some reason I just can't make it there.

I have the dream that I'm about to graduate college or law school or taking the bar and it turns out I never actually graduated from the previous school and I have to go back and take an exam for a class I never attended.

I have this one too.

While studying for the bar I had recurring dreams of showing up on test day without having studied. The strange thing is that they continued for a few weeks after the test.

I also have the occasional dream where I do something terrible (e.g. get in a bad wreck, kill someone, commit some sort of fraud) and spend the rest of the dream freaking out about it and anguishing over ruining my life. Then I wake up and the feeling of relief that it was all a dream (biggie) is indescribable.

I was in bed last night and I drifted off to sleep and I had a dream that we were beating Bingville 14-3....but I woke up kinda sad...but then I cheered up when I realized it was just a dream, because I know we'll beat Bingville by way more than that.

I have the dream often that I know I have an exam, but I can't get to it. Either I can't find the building it's in, or for some reason I just can't make it there.

I just started having a similar dream where I spend the entire semester wandering around the Wake campus trying to find where one of my history classes is being held and I finally find it...the day of the final exam.

over the weekend i dreamed that a guy i had a thing for a couple months back was surprise getting married in my friend's back yard (she lives in a townhouse overlooking an office buliding lol... so romantic). anyway, he was marrying some chick that had recently gotten ousted from the Bachelor and wanted to get married to try to keep her 15 minutes of fame going, and formerloveinterest stepped up to the plate to marry her. my friend (who owns the townhouse) invited me to the wedding because she needed help "serving the hors d'eurves (or however the heck you spell that)". turns out there were only like 7 people total at the sham wedding and homeboy def wasn't glad to see me there. #awkwardddd.

I just started having a similar dream where I spend the entire semester wandering around the Wake campus trying to find where one of my history classes is being held and I finally find it...the day of the final exam.

defs had that exact dream a few times too. also used to dream allll the time that i was having a surprise baby and had to figure out like my entire life's plan during the span of the labor. including finding a husband/buying a house/getting a job/figuring out how i didn't know i was pregs

I can usually never run in my dreams, but had a dream last week that I entered my first marathon ever after not running at all for a couple of years and tore off a 2:06. I even stopped to chat and freshen up near the end before getting my picture taken. It was pretty baller.

Geez, I just remembered back before football season that I had a nightmare that I was having a tough time walking to the Duke game, which took place in a HS football stadium somewhere. When I finally made it there we were losing in the 3rd quarter and eventually lost the game.

The only common dream I have is teeth falling out. Never really school stuff. I also get chased by monsters a fair amount. Also fall off tall buildings.

Geez, I just remembered back before football season that I had a nightmare that I was having a tough time walking to the Duke game, which took place in a HS football stadium somewhere. When I finally made it there we were losing in the 3rd quarter and eventually lost the game.

That was no dream.

I had the class one until I finished school. I haven't had it since then.

I have a recurring nightmare where we made the NCAA tournament and won a game, but then fired our coach shortly thereafter. We then hired a guy with awful credentials, who ran off all of our players, caused us to lose to schools we had never even heard of before, and turned us into the laughingstock of major college athletics. And after all of that, we still wouldn't fire him.

I've definitely had the "unprepared for test" related dreams - usually along the same lines as others mentioned about realizing I'd been signed up for a class all semester but I'd never gone to it and didn't even know where it was located. I'm always looking for my registration slip that would tell me where the class is held.

I have lots of nightmares about being in bad situations - hunted down by assassins or the mob or whatever. When I was a little kid, I used to have nightmares about my family being abducted by Native Americans and being scalped.

I've definitely had the "unprepared for test" related dreams - usually along the same lines as others mentioned about realizing I'd been signed up for a class all semester but I'd never gone to it and didn't even know where it was located. I'm always looking for my registration slip that would tell me where the class is held.

yep . same here. also have dreams where i am running or trying to catch up and my legs are super heavy.

I have the teeth falling out periodically. Apparently that's so common when I just googled it, once I typed "teeth f" it autofilled "teeth falling out dream".

Another recurring one is owning a house that has rooms I never get to. When I get to them they're in a serious state of disrepair.

Another common one that I've had a few times is getting chased. My nuance is I'm getting chased by a super hero, like Batman or the Punisher. I do manage to elude them, which is a pretty good feat.

Back