• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nightmares

The other one that I have a lot is being chased or shot at and having a gun bu no matter how hard I squeeze the trigger it won't fire.

Last night I had a dream that PGA players were having a press conference on John Daly going to rehab. If you showed me pictures of tour players I would have a hard time naming them outside of tiger bubba Webb and rory. But at the press conference there they all were with their nameplates.

I love the subconscious.

Geez, I just remembered back before football season that I had a nightmare that I was having a tough time walking to the Duke game, which took place in a HS football stadium somewhere. When I finally made it there we were losing in the 3rd quarter and eventually lost the game.

I do have one from time-to-time when a big game is coming up (usually involving Wake football or Davidson basketball) in which I dream that we're getting blown out, and I'm really pissed off. I then wake up and realize that the game hasn't been played yet. The last time I had this one was before the Davidson-New Mexico game that started at 2 a.m. a few weeks ago. Also had this one during the week leading up to the football game against UNC.

yep . same here. also have dreams where i am running or trying to catch up and my legs are super heavy.

I have this one as well--either my legs are too heavy and I can't run, or I'm in a situation where fighting is necessary and my hands/arms will only move in slow motion.

I can't imqagine what kind of screwed up dreams I'm going to have tonight after re-hashing all of this in this thread.

I can't recall ever having a dream about being unprepared for school or class. Growing up I had recurring nightmares about being on a roller coaster and the tracks just vanished and we'd tumble to our deaths. A couple weeks ago I had a stressful one where I was on the Titanic and I knew what was going to happen and I kept trying to warn everyone but nobody believed me. Then I tried to escape but couldn't swim away.

I can't recall ever having a dream about being unprepared for school or class. Growing up I had recurring nightmares about being on a roller coaster and the tracks just vanished and we'd tumble to our deaths. A couple weeks ago I had a stressful one where I was on the Titanic and I knew what was going to happen and I kept trying to warn everyone but nobody believed me. Then I tried to escape but couldn't swim away.

Was the ship's captain named Wellman, perchance?

If it was Wellman, I've lived that dream on this board.

Not on a life boat when you knew what was going on? Amateur move rtq

Was the ship's captain named Wellman, perchance?

I think the dream was right after one of the recent awful losses, those all run together. And I did think the sinking ship of WF athletics may have inspired that one.

Not on a life boat when you knew what was going on? Amateur move rtq

I was trying to help!

Similar to the running and not getting anywhere dream I fairly often have dreams where I'm trying to punch/fight someone and my arms are like going in slow motion and I can't for the life of me hit them hard. Kind of want to punch someone just to make sure that doesn't actually happen.

I don't think I've ever had the school/class/test related dreams. My unpreparedness dreams are usually about being dressed. I used to dream a lot about getting to school and realizing I didn't have shoes on. Or a few times dreams about getting to prom and realizing that I still had retainers in and hadn't showered or changed out of PJs. I guess that isn't really nightmares but it always makes me really uncomfortable. I dream a lot about people stopping by when I'm asleep or and looking disgusting. When I used to wear retainers in middle school I would wake up with them in my hands after dreaming about being embarrassed to have them on.

Woke up one morning freshman year after partying serious. Roommate was in just chilling on his bed, everything looked normal. I said "Oh man, I totally had a dream I puked in the middle of your bed last night!" He goes all deadpan and gravelly "that was no dream, dude."

The real nightmare you should all be having is that El Chupe is having a lucid sex dream in which he is using your body as some kind of sex puppet. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT. Basically he's a monster.

The real nightmare you should all be having is that El Chupe is having a lucid sex dream in which he is using your body as some kind of sex puppet. AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT. Basically he's a monster.

Sounds like you've been reading 50 Shades.

The only common dream I have is teeth falling out. Never really school stuff. I also get chased by monsters a fair amount. Also fall off tall buildings.

I have one kind of like this though, I think i'm probably grinding my teeth and it's a subconscious thought about it or something. Freaks me the fuck out when I wake up.

Back