• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nightmares

I get the didn't go to class one frequently, and it's always a class I need in order to graduate.

I also get one where I can fly using parachutes which is pretty cool. Once I made it around the whole world in minutes. It's pretty dangerous though, I've had many narrow-misses with skyscrapers.

I dreamt last night that I kept getting held up by the TSA at security at the airport. I'd get through one screener, then have to go through another at the next terminal, get stopped, finally get cleared, then get held up at the next terminal. This was one effed up airport. :confused:

I have had the same exact same dream multiple times. I wonder what it means?

I've always assumed it means I would be the best golfer in the world, if other things (i.e. work, house chores, general life responsibilities, etc) didn't get in the way.

I have the test/missed class dream still every once in a while. I also have the teeth falling out dream sometimes.

My main recurring and horrifying dream has me fall into a bramble and all the thorns hook into my skin. As I am pulling the thorns out each one removes a tiny plug of skin leaving a black hole in my skin. I don't bleed but as I keep pulling myself out of the bramble I just keep making more and more holes in my body. I HATE this dream.

For some reason holes in things, especially if there is something trapped in the hole (like a lotus seed pod) really, really creep me out. Somehow that has filtered into my subconscious so that I have this dream 2-3 times a year probably. Hate it.

I had a dream where I was wearing Jorts and getting chased by a ginger in Sigma Chi... Not sure what the hell that was about, because I haven't had any bad interactions with those guys.

I also get that missed class thing...

Has anyone else had a dream where they wake up in their room and the feel like someone is pressing down on their head? It used to happen to me when I was younger, was super weird.

Back