• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nightmares

Sounds like you've been reading 50 Shades.

AWAR, I am dead serious. Are you not aware of El Chupe/Anne Ramsey's lucid sex dreaming? This is a real thing. Very troubling. Can't recall if you're facebook friends via the Great Facebook CT Consolidation of November 2012, but if so, you've probably appeared.

I have recurring bad dreams about:

(1) tornadoes
(2) being in a falling elevator
(3) the aforementioned exam-for-class-I-never-attended

AWAR, I am dead serious. Are you not aware of El Chupe/Anne Ramsey's lucid sex dreaming? This is a real thing. Very troubling. Can't recall if you're facebook friends via the Great Facebook CT Consolidation of November 2012, but if so, you've probably appeared.

I don't think that I am aware of the lucid sex dreaming! And no, not FB friends although I did stalk him.

I will let El Chupe/Anne Ramsey expound, but he has previously explained that he has the ability to basically control his dreams, which are apparently in vivid detail. So, in his dream, he can and does use chicks like sex puppets. It is kind of sickening really, but there's no way to stop him. You just hope he chooses another victim. Frightening to think this was occurring in the bunk DIRECTLY BELOW MINE.

It's pretty cray. I pull some serious ass. I'd like to think it's mutually beneficial though. I mean, I give as good as I get -- in the dreams anyway.

Last edited:
I will let El Chupe/Anne Ramsey expound, but he has previously explained that he has the ability to basically control his dreams, which are apparently in vivid detail. So, in his dream, he can and does use chicks like sex puppets. It is kind of sickening really, but there's no way to stop him. You just hope he chooses another victim. Frightening to think this was occurring in the bunk DIRECTLY BELOW MINE.

LOL I totally read the first post as El Chupe having lucid sex dreams about/with Anne Ramsey.

I have a dream every once in a while where I am playing a sweet golf course or am in a tournament, and when it is my time to tee off, I can't find a place to make an unobstructed swing. The tee box will either be in a room with a bunch of furniture around or maybe on a narrow porch with a railing all around. Very very frustrating.

I just posted about this in a sports thread and decided it needed it's own... Does anyone else have that nightmare that you didn't study or attend a class all semester and you realize you have an exam that day that you have to pass or you can't graduate or get pulled out of school? I have these every now and then and they are awful. I wake up and it takes me a minute or so to figure out that I've already graduated and that I didn't forget to go to HES 101 all semester.

Edit: Please tell us about any crazy or reoccurring nightmares that you have.
I have one of those dreams a couple of times a year - and I graduated 41 years ago. now that you've reminded me about them, I'm sure to have one in the next week or so. Thanks a fucking lot.

I also have a dream where I go to take an exam, but the exam has been moved to some unknown location. Another one I occasionally have goes back to HS days and involves not remembering the combination to my locker.

teeth falling out dream (which I've had also, and is one of the only dreams I actually remember having) is about your sense of lack of control in your life. Happens when something stressful is bothering you, usually.

There is also a theory that it is sex related. But that hack Freud probably came up with that, because he thought everything was related to sex. Pervert.

I have the exam related dream 2-3 times a year, usually involving a science or chemistry class. I took zero science classes at Wake.

I also have a recurring dream about high school baseball. I am back on my high school team in a big game and I am not able to move my arms or hands properly in order to catch the ball. I miss every ball hit to me or thrown to me.

I've had the teeth one, too. Been awhile though.

This thread reminds me of a story from grad school. I was a TA for an Intro course. I taught two sections. In one section, there was a grad student just taking the class for fun. On the last day of class, she hung out after class and invited me to a party her friends were having that night. I didn't know anybody except her who was going to be there, but it sounded cool so I went.

At the party, one of her friends was talking about some weird recurring dream she was having. I don't remember the details, but basically she was going on adventures with a group of other people which she later explained that she was like Willow in Buffy or Velma in the Scooby gang. I sat down with her for about 20 minutes in front of her friends asking her questions about the dreams and what was going on in her life and completely analyzed the dreams and her anxieties. It actually got intense for a bit. Very weird experience.

I have a dream every once in a while where I am playing a sweet golf course or am in a tournament, and when it is my time to tee off, I can't find a place to make an unobstructed swing. The tee box will either be in a room with a bunch of furniture around or maybe on a narrow porch with a railing all around. Very very frustrating.

I have had the same exact same dream multiple times. I wonder what it means?

I've had the teeth one, too. Been awhile though.

This thread reminds me of a story from grad school. I was a TA for an Intro course. I taught two sections. In one section, there was a grad student just taking the class for fun. On the last day of class, she hung out after class and invited me to a party her friends were having that night. I didn't know anybody except her who was going to be there, but it sounded cool so I went.

At the party, one of her friends was talking about some weird recurring dream she was having. I don't remember the details, but basically she was going on adventures with a group of other people which she later explained that she was like Willow in Buffy or Velma in the Scooby gang. I sat down with her for about 20 minutes in front of her friends asking her questions about the dreams and what was going on in her life and completely analyzed the dreams and her anxieties. It actually got intense for a bit. Very weird experience.

Is this code for smushing, Ph?

Is this code for smushing, Ph?

Nah brah. She was like early Buffy Willow and Velma not later Buffy Willow and Daphne.

I have them sometimes that start out as like normal dreams where I'm a hero saving loved ones or something... Then it turns into crazy shit where Rita Repulsa(yup) comes and and kills everyone and I'm totally defeated and about to die.

Funny you say that. Me too.

Back