• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Who is just super stoked to have folks chalk this one up to God saving us? I'm stoked as fuck to hear someone finally say, "God is good. We had prayed so hard for this vaccine, God answered our prayers, and we're blessed to receive it."

Who is just super stoked to have folks chalk this one up to God saving us? I'm stoked as fuck to hear someone finally say, "God is good. We had prayed so hard for this vaccine, God answered our prayers, and we're blessed to receive it."

God gave us Trump who gave us the vaccine bro. HE always has a plan.

Even though I think they are obviously right, you have to love the self-interest involved in the CEOs of Wal-Mart and JPM demanding more stimulus. Hmm, I wonder where those stimulus funds will be deposited and where that money will be spent?

What does this mean? It's the opening monologue.

It means “winter of our discontent” is a cooler phrase than “dark winter” and nobody here cares about the dead British guy as much as you’d hope.

stop trying to sound smart by alluding to stuff you don't understand

you just repped me "hamlet" to clarify the "echo chamber" post. I'm more confused now.

but if you're interested at all in continuing the conversation we can take to the chat thread.

So a record 79k people hospitalized and ~1900 deaths today. Just yesterday I was reading something that said we might hit 2,000 by Christmas sooooo

So a record 79k people hospitalized and ~1900 deaths today. Just yesterday I was reading something that said we might hit 2,000 by Christmas sooooo

Over the last three weeks, I've noticed a significant uptick in white collar cases

Thanks, Republicans for prioritizing my selfish wants over the health and safety of everyone else! Priorities!

This isn't a real tough prediction, but I believe we're going to have to shut everything down this winter in a similar fashion as this past Spring. The positive test % is just outrageous right now and we're probably a year away from the vaccine being released.

This isn't a real tough prediction, but I believe we're going to have to shut everything down this winter in a similar fashion as this past Spring. The positive test % is just outrageous right now and we're probably a year away from the vaccine being released.

We aren't a year away from the vaccine being released. But it is silly we are essentially letting it rip when we're probably no longer than 6 months away from most of us being vaccinated and 3 months away from the elderly being vaccinated.

Back