• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Offical Sports Betting Thread

Surprised the Cowboys aren't favored by more then 3.5. I'm a packer fan, but I think they get run (literally) out of the building, particularly if Adams can't go or is hobbled.

Interesting - they talked about that game on daily wager yesterday and everyone took the Packers +3.5. Said they don’t trust the Cowboys at all.

Dallas should be able to run on them, even without Smith, b/c GB has trouble stopping the run. But GB's pass rush has been surprisingly strong this year. Their FAs are paying off. But if Adams can't go, I don't see them scoring on Dallas. Think the line is low due to GB having a great recent record in Dallas.

Dallas is 1-17-1 ATS after losing as favorite in a non-divisional game.

I hate reading these trends that involved multiple different players, coaches, over a period of years.

Carroll is now 26-5-1 (18-2 at home) as Seahawks head coach in Prime time games over the last decade

Dallas is 1-17-1 ATS after losing as favorite in a non-divisional game.

I hate reading these trends that involved multiple different players, coaches, over a period of years.

Do be fair though, I've hated the Cowboys across multiple different players, coaches, over a period of years.

Running with Cowboys -3.5, Pats -16 and Bucs +3. Pats burned me last week, but the Skins are horribad. Like the Vikes and Steelers to cover too.

Hate most of the CFB lines this week. Vegas and the computer models are very very close this week (as close as I ever recall).

Like the ones I mentioned above and also like UCF -4 tonight - however there's also decent value on Cincy to win outright. I took the Golden Knights -4 on the road.

Survivor picks this week? I've already used Ravens, Texans, Cowboys, Chargers.

I imagine Eagles win just given the odds, but I don't think the Jets are as bad as the public believes they are (plus I'd imagine 80%+ of picks will be on them - likely rightfully so?). Don't really want to waste Patriots or Chiefs this week either - especially with the Pats still having Jets/Dolphins multiple times.

I took Cincy +4 tonight.

Took UF +3 tomorrow because I expect Auburn to blow them out and I'm a dummy.

Took WVU +11.5 pretty much only because Texas has Oklahoma next week... Seems like a spot for them to lay an egg on the road.

Pretty meh on the NFL this week... I like the idea of NE & DAL, but I'm second guessing myself. Really like Minny over the NYG and Buffalo over Tennessee. Feels like Minny will have a bounce back game and I expect Daniel Jones to suck this week. I actually like Buffalo more if Josh Allen doesn't play, but I think that defense is legit and will travel. Have to do more work on the rest of the card.

Hate most of the CFB lines this week. Vegas and the computer models are very very close this week (as close as I ever recall).

I don't follow it that closely, but I would intuitively expect that to be more the case every week as the season goes on... No?

I don't follow it that closely, but I would intuitively expect that to be more the case every week as the season goes on... No?

Yes but if my tracking is right this is the closest week SP+ has had to Vegas in two and a half years. SP+ has had the advantage up to this point. He’s at like 55 percent for the season and better on games where his line differs by 3+ in either direction

Like the ones I mentioned above and also like UCF -4 tonight - however there's also decent value on Cincy to win outright. I took the Golden Knights -4 on the road.

Took Cincy ML to have an interest.

I imagine Eagles win just given the odds, but I don't think the Jets are as bad as the public believes they are (plus I'd imagine 80%+ of picks will be on them - likely rightfully so?). Don't really want to waste Patriots or Chiefs this week either - especially with the Pats still having Jets/Dolphins multiple times.

gotta go Pats. it is survive & move on!

Philly. Darnold is still out. Philly needs the W and is home against a 3rd string QB.

I took Cincy +4 tonight.

Took UF +3 tomorrow because I expect Auburn to blow them out and I'm a dummy.

Took WVU +11.5 pretty much only because Texas has Oklahoma next week... Seems like a spot for them to lay an egg on the road.

That’s a nice little college football weekend.

Back