• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Walking back to the apt

What happened

yeah that live pan shot to him on the ground after kevin harlan said "oh my god he broke his leg" was a bad idea

That was about 1/3 as bad a Shaun Livingston's injury, but probably the second worst I've seen in the NBA. It was absolutely awful.

Good luck Gordon!

well this team basically sucks without hayward

Just awful. Team is going to be in shock for a long time. Stevens is going to be reeling. Just a brutal turn of events.

well this team basically sucks without hayward

They did draft a wing with the #3 pick. They won't compete with the Cavs but let's be real, they weren't going to anyway.

They did draft a wing with the #3 pick. They won't compete with the Cavs but let's be real, they weren't going to anyway.
oh, i'm not one of the celtics fans who thought they were actually gonna compete with the cavs this year. just gonna have to throw jaylen and tatum into the fire now and let them take their lumps. maybe a 5th or 6th seed. team feels so different without bradley and crowder on it.

Back