• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2018 NBA Offseason Thread: the preseason cometh

Kory, nope, it's that it's me posting. The post above is VERY clear. The team plays BAD D, but has players who can play D. That's very simple and very understandable. BUT I posted it. Thus, Ayo and Juice will attack it and jerk each other off.

I get it.

Kory, nope, it's that it's me posting. The post above is VERY clear. The team plays BAD D, but has players who can play D. That's very simple and very understandable. BUT I posted it. Thus, Ayo and Juice will attack it and jerk each other off.

I get it.

Dude, step away from the ledge. All Jaybone and Ayo said was that those 3 are bad defensively. There wasn't a single attack in there until you went off of the deep end on your next post. Or do you no longer profess to only ever hit back?

There's no ledge...not even a diving board...

Ayo couldn't have seen what Jay posted as they were each posted at 8:07. Each was responding to me.

Well, unless Ayo is psychic...

I actually did see what jaybone posted and was posting in line with what he posted. You take the Internet way too seriously.

Read it, typed it and posted it in the same minute..that's impressive...are you in that secret DC society?

Believe it or not, yes, I was able to read a post and type a sentence in one minute. You are so damn weird.

Unless RJ thought that Ayo was being sarcastic and ascribing those opinions to RJ? But that's pretty clearly not what happened.

Post #2893 says Ayo "will attack" you.

What's not clear here?

Nevermind...it doesn't matter...I could say "today is Friday" and certain people would say certain things. I get it...it's too bad, but I get it.

Anyways, anyone wanna guess the draft order?

1. Durant
2. Harden
3. Davis
4. Giannis
5. Kyrie
6. Embiid
7. Cousins
8. DeRozan
9. Westbrook
10. KAT
11. Porzingis
12. Draymond
13. Wall
14. Lillard
15. Beal
16. Klay
17. Aldridge
18. Butler
19. Love
20. Horford
21. Oladipo
22. Lowry

LeBron definitely made sure to get Kyrie and Love for public image reasons.

Nevermind...it doesn't matter...I could say "today is Friday" and certain people would say certain things. I get it...it's too bad, but I get it.

At this point, sure. You've certainly earned that persona.

Though, I don't think that excuses you from being kinder when responding to posters and attempting to think more critically about what you perceive as an attack against you. This situation seems to call out for both.

And of course, the others are blameless...got it...it's all on me...I understand...

Back