• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

No shit that Kyrie's first home game will be against the Hornets. I should have put a lot of money down on that one.

Townie why are the sixers down 7 to the Lakers sans Lebron?

Official 2021-22 NBA Season Thread - JC and Steph out indefinitely

With this beatdown of the Blazers, it looks like the Spurs are trying to get into the play-in.

Celtics just slaughter anyone they face now.

At Nuggets-Celtics on Sunday my son asked me what type of player Jayson Tatum is. I told him Tatum is the closest thing in the league right now to Kobe Bryant.

No idea who wins the championship. The Celtics certainly have to be contenders. They’re cooking right now.

With this beatdown of the Blazers, it looks like the Spurs are trying to get into the play-in.

At Nuggets-Celtics on Sunday my son asked me what type of player Jayson Tatum is. I told him Tatum is the closest thing in the league right now to Kobe Bryant.

No idea who wins the championship. The Celtics certainly have to be contenders. They’re cooking right now.

CP is listed as probable tonight at the Nuggets.

I'm also feeling the Suns, kinda like when the Spurs lost that heartbreaker to the Heat and went back the following year

Somewhat credible rumor has it that PG and Kawhi are in for the playoffs

Closest thing to Kobe in what way?

PG was apparently back in 5 on 5 in practice today. Would be real interesting if Suns have to play a full Clips squad in Rd 1. Not exactly a nice reward for their season (though I still like Suns there)

I always assumed that was the plan. The question is how many minutes they're going to get before the play-in game.

Closest thing to Kobe in what way?

As a player.

The Suns would only get the Clippers full squad if the Clips lose to the T-Wolves then beat the Lakers/Pels/Spurs. The killer 1/8 and 2/7 combo would be the full squad Clips playing the full squad Warriors and the full squad Lakers vs. the full squad Suns.

I always assumed that was the plan. The question is how many minutes they're going to get before the play-in game.

The Suns would only get the Clippers full squad if the Clips lose to the T-Wolves then beat the Lakers/Pels/Spurs. The killer 1/8 and 2/7 combo would be the full squad Clips playing the full squad Warriors and the full squad Lakers vs. the full squad Suns.

Kinda unrelated, but this season really shows Ty Lue's brilliance. This team knows that it can win behind Reggie Jackson, Terance Mann, and Luke Kennard. Injecting Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, and Norman Powell into that formula has the potential to be absolutely massive. Even if they're initially playing roles coming off the bench, they're going to make a huge impact.

It's a good coaching job to make the best of a bad situation. I doubt they're holding out PG and Kawhi. I don't think it's brilliant to put the team in the position where they're KAT being KAT and Lebron being Lebron away from making the playoffs.

As a player.

I assumed you meant as a player. I am just curious what about his play reminds you of Kobe

I also am not scared of a healthy Lakers team if I am Phx. Only thing that scares me are a healthy Kawhi and PG. Two two way wings who can dominate on both sides of the ball with their supporting cast seems more problematic to me for Phx than AD and Lebron and a bunch of old men

Full strength Bucks are back, but their schedule the rest of the way (after tonight) is tough.

Back