• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2022-23 College Basketball Thread: UCONN - One Shining Moment

Dariq whitehead banks in a 3 from the Duke logo as the shot clock expires

New Duke flopping technique shown by Filipowski. Get touched, act like it was a sucker punch and flop down on all fours. Force a review and free timeout.

Thanks, I just spent 5 minutes turning up the red color thinking it was my TV
I also thought I was having an issue with the colors on my TV since their court is weirdly colored too.

I also thought I was having an issue with the colors on my TV since their court is weirdly colored too.

USF has a great dark green and gold color scheme and their sports programs waste it.

Well Terquavion Smith is being put on a backboard. Best wishes for the kid. He is by far State’s best player.

Smith was down awhile. Ugly play by Leaky Black. Thankfully he got a Flagrant 2 and will get ejected.

The most NC State shit ever. No real idea what happened other than his arm looked like it was absolutely messed up.

This game is getting really ugly. Almost a fight. A pretty obviously concussed player on the ground.

It's time to talk about Caleb Love. Dude is objectively having just an awful season overall but particularly conference season.

He's the third worst qualifying offensive player in the ACC in front of two Louisville players with an 82 offensive rating (100 is average and targets points per possession). Even more incredibly, he has a 29% shot rate (meaning he takes every 3 out of 10 shots the team takes when he is on the floor) which is alarmingly high overall but even moreso when you consider he plays 86% of UNC's ACC minutes so far! That means roughly 25% of every single UNC possession in ACC play has ended with an extremely subpar player over the first half of conference play taking a shot.

It's...not good.

It's time to talk about Caleb Love. Dude is objectively having just an awful season overall but particularly conference season.

He's the third worst qualifying offensive player in the ACC in front of two Louisville players with an 82 offensive rating (100 is average and targets points per possession). Even more incredibly, he has a 29% shot rate (meaning he takes every 3 out of 10 shots the team takes when he is on the floor) which is alarmingly high overall but even moreso when you consider he plays 86% of UNC's ACC minutes so far! That means roughly 25% of every single UNC possession in ACC play has ended with an extremely subpar player over the first half of conference play taking a shot.

It's...not good.
Yet, he'll still be at least 3rd team All-ACC

Back